Lost daughter

Athena

'this can't be happening, this can't be happening. How could this possibly happen?' Athena asked herself. 'Did I really give Annabeth the ability to give the man she loves a baby through thought?' After Athena and Poseidon talked, they called an emergency meeting with the gods at night. After telling the gods what happened, chaos broke out.

"This is awful, if Zeus finds out, Lucy's dead, literally." Demeter said.

"But even through thought, babies would cry. How could Annabeth not know she gave birth?" Hermes asked.

"I don't know, I didn't even know she was pregnant, and I'm her mother." Athena said.

"No one could, expect..." Hestia started.

"Hera." The gods said.

"But how? Hera wasn't pregnant, Annabeth was." Poseidon asked.

"Hera is the goddess of children, so she knows when a woman is pregnant. Hera took Lucy after she was born, even before Annabeth knew what happened." Persephone said.

"That's why I was protective of Annabeth when she was kidnapped, I didn't even know it, but

she was pregnant. I thought I was that protective because she was a maiden." Artemis said.

"This would start another war on top of the war we have to face." Poseidon said.

"Yeah." Ares said and received glares from all of the gods. 'Idiot.' Athena thought.

"I mean, no, we don't need that." Ares said.

"Brother, we have to hide Lucy. If we don't, then I'll see Lucy in the Underworld." Hades said.

"I know. First thing first, we have to tell Percy and Annabeth that we found their daughter." Poseidon said. That was what Athena worried the most. 'How will the children react to this? I'm a grandmother.' Athena thought. 'I'm a grandma. Rhea have mercy.' This is tough.