One down, one more to go

Annabeth

The next day, Annabeth was the first one up. Even though, she didn't want to tell her dad she has a kid, but Annabeth knew she couldn't hide Lucy forever. So she decided to get Percy up. She started shaking him.

"Percy, get up. Please, we have to tell my dad about..." Annabeth started but Percy grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him. Percy buried his face in her hair.

"You need to relax; everything is going to be fine." Percy whispered.

"I can't relax; we have to tell my dad that I was pregnant when I was fourteen and that we have a two year..." Annabeth complained until Percy stopped her with a kiss.

"Everything is going to be fine. I'm worried too, but we have to do this so I'm going to get dressed." Percy said. Annabeth nodded. Once Percy and Lucy were ready, Annabeth Iris messaged her dad at ten in the morning, knowing that it was seven in California. Annabeth was tapping her foot and gripping Percy's hand really tightly. And by really tightly, Annabeth means that if Percy's didn't have the curse of Achilles, he would be bleeding. Lucy was in Percy's arm. Finally, Iris got through to Dr. Chase. He was drinking his coffee while Bobby and Matthew were fighting over a toy from the cereal box and Mrs. Chase was cooking eggs.

"Dad." Annabeth said. Dr. Chase turned towards the message and smiled.

"Annabeth, Percy, good to see you two again. How's camp?" Dr. Chase asked, not noticing Lucy in Percy's arms.

"Good." Percy said. Bobby asked,

"Who's the kid?" Lucy crossed her arms and said,

"The kid has a name."

"Actually, that's why I'm calling you guys." Annabeth said, and took a deep breath.

"Guys, this is Lucy, our daughter." Annabeth said. Everyone froze. Bobby and Matthew dropped their spoons, Mrs. Chase mouth dropped, and Dr. Chase collapsed on the stop.

"Oh no, not again. Bobby, Matthew, help me get your father to the sofa. Then we'll talk." Mrs. Chase ordered. Bobby and Matthew nodded and helped their mom get Dr. Chase off the floor and on the sofa.

"Ok, how did this happen?" Mrs. Chase asked. Annabeth and Percy went through the whole created by thought thing.

"I see, well I'll explain to your father when he wakes up." Mrs. Chase said.

"Thanks, Mrs. Chase. We have to go." Percy said. They said their goodbyes and ended the message.

"They took that better than I thought." Percy said. Annabeth laughed and so did Lucy.

"Is Grandpa going to be ok?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, he does that whenever he's shocked." Annabeth explained. 'One mortal family down, one more to go.'