White silhouette and bliss

Percy

'I didn't see that coming.' Percy thought as he and Annabeth laid in bed. It was nine and they were watching some TV. 'Piper pregnant, what has this world come to?' Percy wondered.

"What are you thinking about, Percy?" Annabeth asked.

"That Piper's pregnant. Who could see that coming?" Percy asked.

"I was as surprised as everyone else when Piper asked for my help." Annabeth said. Percy looked down at his beautiful fiancé. Annabeth locked her eyes with his. Percy leaned down and kissed her. That simple, little kiss turned into a full force make out session. While lip locking, Annabeth's hands started to unbutton Percy's pajama shirt. Percy stopped and looked at her.

"Are you sure?" He asked his mouth dry already. Annabeth nodded and said,

"Yeah. Don't worry about protection; I've taken the birth control pills for awhile now."

"Since when?" Percy asked.

"Since I was fifteen. Dad's idea so I could fight in the war without worrying about me getting pregnant. Of course none of us knew about Lucy." Annabeth said and they chuckled.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Percy said. Annabeth nodded again and said,

"I wouldn't get hurt. I've never loved you or trusted anyone as much as you. I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered as they kissed again, starting bliss...

Both of them were breathing hard. What they just did was amazing and crazy at the same time. 'Gods. That was amazing.' Percy thought as Annabeth layed her head on his bare chest. She pulled him closer to herself. Both of them had no clothes on and the sheets were the only thing covering them.

"Dear Gods, what did we just do?" Annabeth asked her voice in a whisper.

"Made love." Percy answered. Annabeth sighed and said,

"I know that."

"Did I hurt you?" Percy asked, wanting to know the answer.

"I'm sore, but it'll pass. I'm fine Percy." Annabeth said. Percy sighed and said,

"I love you. Get some sleep, it's almost two."

"Ok, I love you, Percy." Annabeth said and after closing her eyes, she slept. Percy sighed and brushed her hair away from her face. He kissed her forehead and prayed to the Fates, knowing that they were the ones controlling the war, that Annabeth would live. He didn't care if he died. If she was alive after the war and he died, Percy would die in peace. Percy looked at her again. She looked beautiful, looked like the most beautiful queen. That triggered a thought. 'The king and queen of the demi-gods. Who are they?' Percy thought as his eyelids closed and his arms wrapped around Annabeth's waist. Percy fell asleep and waited for a dream.

A dream did come. A woman, so bright that the only way that Percy could tell that she was a woman was the fact that her light made a white silhouette in the pitch black room.

"Perseus Jackson, you will be the greatest of them all for your kind. To protect the one you love, you must be willing to give up the greatest sacrifice. Go forth, Good King. Protect the Queen or we'll all be doomed." The woman spoke. Her voice like beautiful singing and it felt like she was giving Percy strength with each word.

Percy woke up with a start. For once, he woke up before Annabeth. 'Who was she? Why did she call me Good King? I'm no king. Just a son of Poseidon.' Percy wondered as he looked at the clock. Six it said. Soon, too soon, Annabeth woke up.

"Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth whispered.

"Hey Wise Girl. How are you feeling?" He asked and kissed her forehead.

"Sore, but I just need a shower." Annabeth said. "And you?"

"Well, my body feels like jelly, but some water will fix that." Percy said. They got up and got ready for another day.

Percy was at the forge, helping Leo and Tyson. 'Man, they got far.' Percy thought as he looked at the ship. Already the ships outside was completely done with Festus' head as the mass head.

"Hey Percy, can you help me?" Leo asked, trying to lift a huge crate. Percy lifted it and helped Leo put the crate on the table.

"What's in this thing?" Percy asked.

"Gold and bronze. Dad's going to melt it and add it as details and other stuff to this hot spankin' war machine. He's also going to make armor and weapons." Leo explained. Percy nodded. Soon they started cutting some more wood and welding metals. Ok, Leo did the welding and Percy did the cutting. While working, Percy couldn't get the woman's voice out of his head. 'The white silhouette woman.' Percy thought for the rest of the day the woman's strange message. Ok, he was also thinking about Annabeth and little Lucy.