Puppy dog eyes

Percy

'It's true?' Percy mentally asked. Poseidon sighed and said,

"Water has three forms; one liquid, one solid, and one gas. There are molecules in water that cause these forms in water. I'm not going to become a science teacher and bore all of you..." Then Ares said,

"Too late." Poseidon glared at him.

"Anyway, the River Styx has stronger solid molecules than any other bodies of water. So when frozen, the River Styx's solid form won't melt like normal ice does." Poseidon explained.

"So you just got rid of the solid molecules in the ice sword?" Katie asked.

"Indeed, now it's in a jar." Poseidon said. Athena held out a jar filled with a silver liquid.

"That's really water from the River Styx?" Leo asked.

"Yes, so when we're fighting Gaea, we'll be able to get rid of Gaea's armies' weapons." Athena said. Everyone clapped and yelled in delight. It was so loud that Horus and Morpheus woke up and asked,

"What happened?"

"You stay awake in the war, but you fall asleep during a meeting." Athena grumbled.

"I said I was sorry." Morpheus complained.

"Anyway, now we just have to get Zeus and Hera." Poseidon said, stopping a fight.

"Don't forget Dionysus." Aphrodite added.

"What happened to him anyway?" Someone in the back asked. 'Good question.'

"Probably doing stuff with his wife." Hephaestus mumbled. The kids shivered, having a really bad image go into their heads. 'Thanks Hephaestus.' Percy thought, wishing that Hephaestus didn't say that.

"Well, good luck Hermes." Poseidon said.

"What? Why do I have to get him?" Hermes complained.

"You're the god of traveling. Now, Go!" Athena ordered. Hermes grumbled as he grabbed his caduceus and teleported to Olympus.

"He's lucky, I have to get Zeus." Poseidon muttered.

"Maybe not. Thalia, how good is your puppy dog face?" Demeter asked. Everyone turned to Thalia. Thalia pouted, widened her eyes, and held her hands up to her chest in a begging way. 'Well, it's not good as Annabeth's, but it should work.' Percy thought. Athena nodded and said,

"Better you than me, Thalia. Should we Iris message Zeus or bring you to Olympus?"

"She'll be safe here. If this doesn't work, I'll have to talk to Zeus." Poseidon said.

"What do you mean, I'll be safe here?" Thalia asked.

"Well, you never know with your father. Hopefully, he'll listen to you." Hestia explained. Thalia nodded as Iris filled the room with mist.

"This call is no charge. I'm connecting you to Zeus." Iris explained. Thalia took a deep breath as Zeus' image came into the room. He was wearing a tailored suit and he was pacing.

"Dad." Thalia called. Zeus looked at her and said,

"What?"

"Come here, Dad. We need as much help as we can here. The more gods on our side, the more of a chance we'll get of winning and saving Olympus." Thalia begged. Zeus stared at her.

"Please Dad." Thalia begged, putting on her puppy dog face. Zeus just stared at her and then said,

"Fine, but I'm only coming because I want Gaea asleep again." Everyone sighed, it worked.

"Hera, pack your bags. We're leaving." Zeus called.

"What?" Hera yelled from the other room. Zeus whipped his hand through the Iris message before anyone could see Hera.

"Yes." Thalia said as everyone patted her on the back.

"Well, that worked better than I expected. Carol, prepare rooms and more thrones." Poseidon ordered.

"Of course, My Lord. Will they have the room..." Carol started.

"Yes." Poseidon answered. Carol bowed and left the room. Then Leo asked,

"Hey, has anyone seen Piper?" Everyone looked around.

"She's not here, neither is..." Bobby started until there was a crash in the hallway.