Mother's home

A/N Sorry guys for the late post which might be frustrating for you readers. At the moment I really do not have an excuse for not posting frequently other than working literally everyday which makes me so tired to even go on my laptop. Really appreciate all the comments for the book especially the last chapter as well. 

I'm thinking of posting another book which is going to be an AU of Percy Jackson and his school life. It will not be my own but rather one from fanfiction which is from XxxblackwolfXxx. She asked me to finish off her book which still is currenlty undergoing and might be released soon.

Thank you guys for everything and see you in the next chapter.

Annabeth

Lucy was stilling clinging to Annabeth and Percy still had his arms around both of them, as if he was afraid he was going to lose them. The other campers were stilling wondering what in Hades name was going on here. 'Good question.' Annabeth thought.

"How... how did this happen?" Lupa asked.

"Lucy is a child of thought." Athena explained.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Annabeth's thought. I apparently gave Annabeth the ability to give birth by thought. So Lucy is a child of thought." Athena explained.

"Wait, so does that mean all of the girls will have that ability?" Malcolm asked.

"Hopefully no. But I don't know for sure. Something happened when Lucy was born, though." Athena said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Well, even when my children are born, they cry. But did you ever hear someone crying the day you lost your locket, Annabeth?" Athena asked. Annabeth tried to remember that day.

"I thought I did. I was sleeping then I heard a high pitched cry. I woke up and no one was there and my locket wasn't around my neck." Annabeth said. Then it hit Annabeth.

"Hera kidnapped her." Annabeth snarled. Everyone could tell she was mad. After all that Hera did to her, this was almost as bad as kidnapping Percy. Her daughter that she didn't know about, was kidnapped by Hera and brought to the Roman Camp. Percy tightened his grip on Annabeth to calm her down. It worked, but Annabeth could tell that Percy was just as mad as her. The gods nodded.

"She probably did it so Zeus wouldn't find out." Hermes said.

"What do you mean, so Zeus wouldn't find out?" Percy asked. Everyone knew that Lucy shouldn't hear this.

"Lucy, can you go back to the cabin?" Annabeth asked.

"Ok, Mommy." Lucy said and skipped towards the door.

"Zeus wants to kill her, doesn't he?" Percy asked when Lucy was gone.

"Yes, a demi-god of a big three is a threat to him, but a child of two demigods and one of her parents is a child of a big three, it makes Lucy a great threat." Poseidon explained.

"But she's just a child." Annabeth said, getting worried. 'I just got her back, I'm not letting her die.'

"Zeus doesn't care, if anything is a threat to him then he'll get rid of it. And I'm sick and tired of it. He doesn't kill his children, but when my or Poseidon's children are living, he kills them." Hades explained.

"He swallowed my mother, and she was still pregnant with me." Athena said.

"Zeus is so much like his father." A voice in the corner said. Everyone snapped their heads and standing there was a beautiful woman. Her hair was brown and curly. She wore a goddess robe that was white and was cover with beads and gold. She was pale and her face was flawless. Her eyes were brown that made everyone think she was a mother. On top of her head was a golden crown.

"Mother." Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, and Demeter said.

"Hello, my children." Rhea, queen of the Titans, said.

"What are you doing here?" Poseidon asked, pulling out his trident.

"You were always overprotective. I'm not here to fight." Rhea said.

"How do we know that you're telling the truth, Mother?" Hades asked.

"I, Rhea, swear on the River Styx that I'm not here to fight you." Rhea promised. The sky rumbled and nothing from the Underworld was here to take her away.

"Sit down." Hestia said. Rhea smiled and sat down at the table.

"To answer your first question, I'm here to help. You see, though I am thankful that Mother saved the titans, I don't want her to wake up. And I don't want the first child of two demigods to die." Rhea explained.

"I thought you wanted Gaea to awaken?" Reyna asked.

"Child, was there a female titan in the war?" Rhea asked. Everyone was shocked. None of the female titans fought in the war.

"Back in the old day, a wife was loyal to her husband. And there were only six men. Beyond the point, my sisters and I went into hiding. If our husbands found us, we would have to fight our children. Unlike my mother, we didn't want to do that. So we hid and waited for the war to be won." Rhea explained.

"If Mother rises, not only will the demi-gods and gods lose, so will the titans. I don't care if I go away and neither do my sisters, but if the gods go away, the world shall fall." Rhea explained.

"So you're here so Gaea won't awaken?" Annabeth asked, relaxing in Percy's arms.

"Yes. Now, I think we should talk about building the Argo 2." Rhea said. Leo went over the plan for the ship.

"Even with my help, we'll just be able to finish before the solstice." Hephaestus said.

"Then lets start making a hot spanking war machine." Leo said.

"What about the inside of the ship?" Annabeth asked.

"Good point, Annabeth, start designing." Aphrodite said. Aphrodite kept looking at Piper, who hasn't spoken all day. 'Sorry, Piper. You must be jealous of me. I'm so sorry.' Annabeth thought. The meeting ended and Percy and Annabeth left to go to their daughter, Lucille.