I'm never letting you go

Annabeth

Annabeth was happy now that she was a mother, but she was so young. And she gave birth to Lucy when she was fourteen.

"You loved me when you were fourteen?" Percy asked.

"When I was falling, I saw how much it hurt you when it happened. And I was so happy that you never gave up searching for me that I was in love with you." She confessed.

"When Artemis was talking to you, I was close to a panic attack. I didn't want to lose you." Percy said.

"So you loved me back then?" Annabeth asked.

"Always have, always will." Percy said and captured her lips in a kiss.

"I love you, too." Annabeth said and put her head on his shoulder. When Percy opened the door to the cabin, Lucy squealed.

"Mommy, Daddy." Lucy ran up and hugged them.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm not letting you two go for a long time." Lucy said. Annabeth picked up Lucy and held her close.

"Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy aren't going anywhere." Annabeth said.

"And we'll always protect you." Percy said. Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth's shoulders and knees. With a lift, Annabeth was in his arms bridal style and Lucy was on Annabeth's chest. The girls squealed and Percy laughed.

"Put us down." The girls said. Percy closed the door behind them and carried to the bunk. Percy dropped the girls on the bunk and climbed in after them. 'What is he doing?" Annabeth thought. Percy pulled them both close to him and said,

"I'll protect both of you." Annabeth smiled and kissed Percy. Lucy curled into a ball in between both of them. Percy and Annabeth kissed the top of Lucy's head.

A/N such a nice ending for a chapter. What do you guys think?