Moving again

Percy

'Moving, where?' Percy thought and looked at Annabeth. She was puzzled.

"Where, we just got here?" Reyna asked.

"We have to stay off the earth." Athena added.

"That leaves mine or Poseidon's palace." Hades said. The campers started whispering.

Chiron pounded his hooves and the campers stopped whispering.

"No offence, brother, but your palace isn't..." Poseidon started.

"Yes, yes, then we'll use your palace." Hades said.

"Isn't your palace underwater?" Leo asked.

"It lets you breathe underwater." Poseidon said.

"My Lord, Nemu and I should leave early to get everything ready at the palace." Carol said.

"We'll also inform the generals." Nemu said. Poseidon nodded. Carol bowed and Nemu saluted.

"Well, I'll call the horse." Nemu said. She took a deep breath, and then whistled so loud that the window in the big house cracked. A horse jumped out of the water and galloped over to Carol and Nemu. They climbed on.

"We'll be there at sunset or tomorrow morning." Poseidon said. Nemu did a little salute and said,

"Let's go." The horse galloped straight to the ocean at a neck breaking speed.

"Well, we have a lot of packing to do." Aphrodite said. Everyone nodded and started packing again.

Annabeth, being the daughter of Athena, was the one packing.

"Annabeth, I think that's everything." Percy said.

"Well, we're moving Percy. I don't want to leave anything." Annabeth said. Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth's waist and whispered,

"You packed everything. Now stop worrying so much." Annabeth relaxed into his arms and said,

"Thank you." Percy smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Soon it was time to leave, everything packed in the chariot, bus form, and everyone ready. Percy looked out the window of the bus. 'They're coming back.' Percy thought as the squads of Poseidon's army returned to the palace. Then an underwater wave shook the bus.

"What was that?" Someone asked.

"That was Brairies passing us going at his highest speed." Poseidon explained. Percy looked back and saw that Jason and Piper were forced to sit together. 'Man, unless Jason wants Reyna, he better say something to Piper.' Percy thought. Annabeth nudged him.

"What are you looking at?" Annabeth asked.

"Jason and Piper, Jason really messed things up." Percy said.

"Yeah, he messed this up as bad as you did." Annabeth teased.

"For the last time, I never..." Percy started, but Annabeth put her finger on his lips.

"I know. I love you." Annabeth whispered. Percy smiled and whispered,

"I love you, always." He kissed her head and they arrived in the palace.

The look on Annabeth face when she saw her designs on Poseidon's palace, priceless.

"They actually used my designs." Annabeth said. Lucy looked around and said,

"Yep." Then Tyson, Delphin, and Palaemon came running up to everyone. They bowed and Tyson said,

"Welcome back, and what happened?"

"We'll explain tomorrow. For now, prepare dinner." Poseidon said. Delphin and Palaemon nodded and left. Tyson stayed and showed everyone their rooms. Annabeth started unpacking her and Percy's stuff as Percy unpacked Lucy's stuff. Lucy was going to be staying in another room.

"If you need anything, come to Mommy or Daddy." Percy said. Lucy nodded.

Dinner rolled around and soon it was time for bed. Percy was lying on the bed in his jeans while Annabeth took a shower. 'Nothing on TV.' Percy thought. Then Annabeth came out of the bathroom. She was wearing Percy's shirt so it was to her knees. She was still covered in water and her hair was still wet. Annabeth climbed into bed and Percy wrapped his arms around her.

"Beautiful." He whispered. Annabeth smiled and kissed him.

"Our first night alone in months." Annabeth said. She was all dry now because she was laying in Percy's arms.

"Yep, what should we do?" Percy wondered. Annabeth laughed and tightened her arms around his neck. They kissed for who knows how long. Percy wasn't thinking when his hand slipped up Annabeth shirt. She gasped and Percy came back to reality. He stopped what he was doing and sat up quickly.

"Annabeth, I'm sorry. I..." Percy started.

"No, it's fine. I'm just not ready yet." Annabeth said.

"When you're ready." Percy promised. Annabeth smiled and laid him back down.

"I love you." Percy said.

"I love you, too." Annabeth said and kissed him again. They fell asleep.