The untold prophecy

Annabeth

'How?' That was the question on Annabeth's mind when her mother changed her outfit, power, and title. At first, Annabeth really did think that her mother wasn't going to win. Medusa's blessing from Gaea made her the goddess slayer. But when Athena was blessed by the Fates, it was a miracle. Once the battle was over, Athena passed out.

"Mom." Her and her siblings cried. Poseidon put his hand on her forehead.

"She's fine, she's just tired." Poseidon explained. Annabeth let out a sigh of relief. Hera was glaring at Athena.

"How can she be the queen? I'm Zeus' wife." Hera asked Rhea.

"Simple, brush the hair off the back of her neck." Rhea said. Poseidon did as told and he turned pale. He was speechless, and when Annabeth saw her mother's, she could see why Poseidon was pale. 'Mom was marked.'

"That is why." Rhea said. Everyone looked at her to continue. Rhea looked at the sky and shook her head.

"I'm still forbidden to tell you. I'll say this though. Before any of the gods were born, the Fates came to me and only me. Themselves, in person, they told me a prophecy about two pairs of royalty. One pair god, one pair demi-god. I shall tell you the prophecy when they are completed." Rhea explained.

"But how can we complete it when we don't know it?" Annabeth asked.

"Child, the prophecy has already started and by the time this war is over, it shall be completed. This prophecy doesn't need to be told to be completed." Rhea explained.

Everyone groaned.

"Don't blame me, I swear to the Fates themselves, and if I break it, it will be worse than the River Styx." Rhea said. Everyone gulped.

"Well, we should get Athena to the big house." Aphrodite said. Everyone looked at her.

"What? She's the Queen. The last thing we need is for her to wake up on the ground." Aphrodite explained. Everyone nodded. Apollo and Poseidon put their arms under Athena's shoulders and knees.

"One, two, three, lift." Apollo said. They lift Athena up and tried to stand up. But Apollo lost his grip on her.

"Ouch, do you have her?" Apollo asked after landing face first on the ground. Poseidon had Athena carefully in his arms.

"Yeah, she's fine." Poseidon said. Everyone went to the big house and laid Athena on the bed.

"Ok Mother, what else can you tell us?" Hades asked.

"Well, the Fates are giving me permission to say a few things. We need a meeting." Rhea said.

"We're already in a meeting." Percy said. Annabeth was sitting on her mother's bed. 'Mom what's going on?' Annabeth prayed. Athena didn't move expect for her chest moving as she breathed.

"Point taken, very well, sit down." Rhea ordered. Everyone sat.

"One day, I was in my garden. Kronos gave it to me to make me happy. Kronos and the other titans were somewhere and I don't care. I was just sitting there and then I saw a light. Coming down were the Fates themselves. Like Hail Mary in the Catholic region, the Fates chose me. They said, 'Rhea, you shall give birth to the greatest gods. Their King will be...' if I say that part it will give away the prophecy. They continued with the Queen, 'The Queen will be beautiful, strong, and wise. She will find out the truth about who the King is.' That was the Queen's section. If I told you that..." Rhea explained.

"Mom would have figured it out." Annabeth said.

"Like mother, like daughter. Anyway, they then started talking about the King and Queen of the Demi-Gods. 'The child of the gods, only two will be crown. They shall go far with love and strength. Protect them, and watch them, Rhea. For they are more powerful than any other demigods to ever live.' Then the Fates told me the prophecy. It was huge, longer than any other prophecy Apollo could think of. And the Fates made it so that Apollo couldn't even hear it. I'm the only one who knows it. That is why I can't tell you the prophecy until it has been completed. One more thing, the King and Queen of the gods must destroy one of their creations." Rhea explained.