They're back

Athena

Breakfast was normal, except the campers got interrupted by an Iris message. The lord of the wild yelled.

"Where are you guys?"

"Poseidon's palace." Percy answered. Grover asked,

"Why are you guys there?"

"I'll come and get you and we'll explain everything there." Percy said.

"Yeah, about that. I have a lot of campers with me." Grover said.

"How many exactly?" Annabeth asked.

"Um, about thirty." Grover said. Everyone sighed and Carol said,

"I'll prepare rooms." She left and Poseidon tossed Percy his keys.

"Take the chariot. Try not to break it." Poseidon said.

"Yeah, that usually never happened." Percy mumbled. Percy got up and Annabeth said,

"I'm coming too." Percy groaned and Annabeth said,

"We'll be back in an hour. Give or take." They were about to leave when Lucy gripped Annabeth's leg.

"I'm coming too." Lucy said. Percy looked at Annabeth and said,

"You're staying here." Lucy frowned and asked,

"Why?" Annabeth sighed and said,

"Because we'll be back in an hour. You'll stay with Grandma and Grandpa, okay?" Lucy nodded. 'Great, I'm on babysitting duty.' Athena thought. 'Oh well.' Percy and Annabeth left and breakfast ended. As Athena expected, Poseidon was doing Iris messages so she had to watch Lucy. They walked around the palace and went to the underwater garden. Lucy was wide eyed when she saw the underwater flowers.

"Grandma, can I have one?" Lucy asked. Athena smiled and picked a flower. It was a blossom that glowed and sparkled. Athena tucked the blossom behind Lucy's black hair. 'Oh, she looked adorable.' Athena thought. They kept walking and Lucy asked,

"Grandma, why didn't Mommy and Daddy bring me with them?"

"Well, they want you to be safe and so they want you stay with me and Grandpa until they came back." Athena said, hoping Lucy would believe her.

"Oh, ok." Lucy said. 'What brought this up?' Athena thought.

"Lucy, what brought this up anyway?" Athena asked.

"Remember that dream I had when we were coming to camp?" Lucy asked. That hit Athena. 'Oh, oh dear.'

"I don't want them to leave and never come back." Lucy said and started crying. Athena picked her up and wiped her tears away.

"Lucy, I want you to listen to me very carefully." Athena said and Lucy nodded.

"We will have to leave to fight Gaea, but we're going to have to leave you here because you're too young to fight. But we'll win." Athena said.

"Promise?" Lucy asked.

"I promise." Athena said and kissed the top her head. Lucy smiled. 'Good, she believed me. Next time, Poseidon is doing the explaining.' Athena thought. They kept walking, Lucy still in Athena's arms.

"Grandma, do you like Grandpa?" Lucy asked.

"Did Aphrodite ask you to ask me this?" Athena asked.

"Maybe." Lucy said. 'I am going to kill Aphrodite.' Athena thought.

"Well, our relationship is complicated." Athena said.

"How?" Lucy asked. 'Now, I wish she was like her father and didn't ask a lot of questions.' Athena thought.

"Why don't you ask me later? Even Grandma doesn't know the answer." Athena said. Lucy looked puzzled, but didn't say anything. They kept walking until there was a sound over the speaker,

"All gods and counselors, report to the throne room." Athena sprinted to the throne room with Lucy in her arms. Athena wasn't the only one running. Everyone else was following them. They entered the room to find Poseidon on his throne and Hades next to him in a guest throne. Annabeth and Percy returned and there were thirty three campers there. Athena gave Lucy to them and sat on her throne. Soon all the thrones were filled with gods. The campers waited for Poseidon to start.

"Well, can someone tell us what happened?" Grover asked. 'Oh boy.' Athena thought. Soon, there was a quick run through of what happened, from when Percy went missing to when they all came to Poseidon's palace. Grover passed out in the end. Percy sighed and placed Grover in a chair and Lucy was waving him with a fan, sitting on his lap. The other campers just let their mouths drop. Then three campers step forward. One girl was in a hunter outfit and she had a dark aura around her. The other girl was in the same outfit but had the aura of a titan on her. The last camper was a boy in a cameo uniform with a bow across his back. Bianca, daughter of Hades, Zoë, daughter of Atlas, and Michael, son of Apollo, was standing in front of the gods and they were alive. Artemis had tears in her eyes and Apollo and Hades were in complete shock.

"Hey guys, we're back." Michael said.