King and queen of the demigods

Annabeth

"NO, NO!" Annabeth screamed at the top of her lungs as she was pushed out of the way as Percy took that sword. 'This can't be happening. No.' Annabeth thought as she killed that dracanae. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as Percy landed on the polish floor, face first with the sword sticking out of him. Annabeth went to Percy and pulled the sword out of his back, placing  her sweat shirt on his wound.

"Annabeth?" Percy asked, his voice weak and complexion turning pale.

"Don't worry Seaweed Brain. Apollo's going to come and he's going to heal you." Annabeth said as more tears fell. She was trying to convince him as much as herself.

"I guess... I couldn't marry you, huh?" Percy spoke.

"Don't be stupid, you're going to live Percy." Annabeth cried.

"Take care of Lucy, tell her I love her. I love you, Annabeth. I always have." Percy whispered.

"I love you, Percy. But you're going to live." Annabeth cried. Percy reached up and stroked her tear covered cheek. He used the last bit of strength he had to pull her into one last kiss. A kiss filled with love and a little sadness. Percy pulled back and spoke,

"Goodbye, Annabeth. My Wise Girl. I love you." That was when his hand fell from her cheek and his eyes closed. But Annabeth refused to let him die. She caught his hand and screamed,

"Percy, you can't die. I need you. Please, live. Please. I love you. Don't die." But there was no response. Annabeth sobbed on his chest, holding his hand close to her beautiful face. That was when everyone ran in. They saw Annabeth and Percy and gasped. Tears rolled down everyone's cheeks. Only Ares, Zeus and Hera didn't cry, but even they looked sad. Poseidon held Athena close as they cried. But even with everyone's tears they couldn't compare to Annabeth's, whose tears were mixing in with Percy's blood. Hades was about to bring Percy's soul back into his body when Rhea muttered,

"They didn't finish it. We were too late." That was when Annabeth screamed a cry filled with pain. The heavens heard her cry for help. A light of power and healing fell from heaven and landed on Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth holding onto him all the while the light cocooning both of them. Annabeth felt power charge through her body.

The light died and everyone gasped. Annabeth slowly opened her eyes and saw something astonishing. Her hair was curly and soo long that she found it went to her knees. She was wearing a white goddess dress that was a deep v-neck that stopped at the gold band just below her breasts. The dress reached her ankles and the right leg had a split, from her thigh to the bottom of her dress. Annabeth's dagger was strapped to her right thigh. Annabeth's head felt a little heavier. A gold crown, smaller than her mother's, was placed on her head. Annabeth could tell that she didn't have make up on. But that was when she noticed Percy. He too, had changed. His shirt and jeans changed into bronze armor. A cape attached on to his shoulders. His hair was a tad bit longer, a little passed his chin. But he looked actually the same and there wasn't any blood. He was healed. Everyone cursed because it was amazing.

"They heard us." Rhea said. Annabeth felt Percy's grip tighten on her hand. Annabeth looked at him and saw his eyes slowly start to open. Percy opened his sea green eyes and stared at Annabeth.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked. She was praying that this wasn't a dream.

"Annabeth." Percy whispered. Annabeth crushed him in a hug. Percy sat up and hugged back as she cried on his shoulder. Percy kissed her forehead. Annabeth was repeating,

"I love you, I love you." Over and over again.

"What happened?" Percy asked, running his hand through Annabeth's extremely long hair.

"Good question." Annabeth mumbled. Everyone turned to Rhea. Rhea smiled and announced,

"From the Fates, the Untold Prophecy is finished. Hail, Perseus and Annabeth, the strongest of the demi-gods. The King and Queen of the demi-gods. God and Goddess of Demi-Gods and Heroes." She knelt and everyone followed. Ares didn't do it until Athena glared at him. 'I'm the Queen of the Demi-Gods and a Goddess?' Annabeth thought as she stared at Percy. Percy kissed her forehead and whispered into her ear,

"Well, I think we fought for this." Annabeth nodded and kissed him. 'He's back, thank you.' Annabeth prayed.

A/N How did you like the chapter? it's kinda different from what Percy and Annabeth would have done with the whole immortality thing but hey the writer needs to do what he feels right. 

Anyways, we are approaching the end of this long winded story. I am kind of sad that it is coming to an end but I know that the memories of writing this will live on. 

The last chapter will be coming next week or maybe the end of this week who knows. Thank you for all the readers who have read this story I appreciate every single one of you. 

Tuning out for now... See you soon.