42|train

*Theres an Important A/N at the end! So stay tuned*❤️

JACKSON

Jackson didn't know what to do with the information. On one hand he wanted to run to Ebony, and save her from those men. But on the other, he didn't want to act impulsively.

He arrived back at the bar with the information in his pocket as he clutched the slip of paper, pondering this 'deal' that he and Danieli had made.

For some reason it seemed too easy to be true.

As he entered the bar he noticed how empty it felt, and how cold it was inside. He saw the images that still sat on the counter, as well as an open bottle of water.

He checked the time on his watch, seeing that it was late at night and knowing that if he wanted to get out to the location by the morning, he'd have to leave tonight.

He made his way to the back room, as he pushed the door open the sight of Markus and Paris, pressed up together caused him to let out a sigh.

The thought of them both being under the hands of the Darwin's, having experienced the brutality of their ways, and yet living to tell the story never once crossed Jackson's mind up until now.

His main mission was always to find Ebony, and ask questions later. He needed to take a break, but he knew that he just didn't have the time too.

Instead of breaking Markus and Paris away from each other, Jackson turned back into the bar and grabbed a sheet of paper as he wrote down the information he had just gotten from Danieli.

He left the sheet on the counter and went into the armory, where he grabbed what he needed.

By tomorrow evening he'd have Ebony back. He'd defeat the enemy at hand, and have her back in his arms.

If all goes to plan, that would be the mission. He'd stop at nothing to get back the heart that Ebony had brought back to life.

——

Ebony

"H-how is this-" Ebony felt tears slip from her eyes at the sight of this girl that looked exactly like her.

Everything about her was the same as Ebony. No matter how many times she tried blinking, or even hoping to wake up from this nightmare, this girl was her.

In the flesh and blood.

"Eliza is your real mother, as you already know. But while you were in the care of your Aunt, Eden, your sister here was being taken care of by Eliza up until we got her." David said with a sick smile as Ebony let out a shaky breath, feeling her heart shatter at the realization of everything.

"My men killed Eliza the day she was going to tell you about your sister here, because we needed this reunion to be just as special, as it is right now." Ebony couldn't take her eyes off of the girl, by the way she looked Ebony knew that she was the girl in those photos.

The girl that was being abused, for her. The girl who in the pictures that were sent to Jackson, made him think it was actually Ebony.

"Say hello to your sister." David said, resting his hand on Eves shoulder as she flinched, and progressed towards Ebony on shaking legs.

"Hello sister, my name is Eve." Eve bowed her head down at Ebony, as Ebony couldn't fight the tears that pooled at the rim of her eyes as she wished she could move her arms at this moment.

"Eve?" Ebony whispered, as Eve kept her head down, and closed her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Ebony continued, as the tears now fell down her cheeks as she tried to break free from the ropes that confined her to the chair. "I-I'll get us out of here. I promise Eve, I-"