13|escape [I]

[A/N] ^ GURL SNACKABLE 🤧 (AND I GOBBLE BIH 😂😂)

E B O N Y

"Find a PlaCe inside whEre there's joy, And the joy will burn out thE pain." - J.C

---

I waited for Jackson to come back after doing whatever he had to do so urgently. But that wasnt the case as some random men came into my hospital room, with a nurse who said that my 'cousins' were here to discharge me from the hospital.

Long story short, Gale hired some men to come and drag me out of the hospital and back to the house where he was, sitting relaxed and at peace.

"That boy, he's a keeper I can tell you that much." Gale chuckled as he still sat in his chair, faced away from me.

I felt the rough hands of the men on my arms as I tried to stay as still as possible. But I also felt their hard gazes running up and down my body.

Then Gale spun in his chair, and dropped his boots onto the wooden floor as his eyes found mine. "But he's not your keeper. He isn't going to protect you from me, mutt." He spit out the name as he stood up and made his way to me as I gulped and watched him come closer a as I stood on shaky legs.

"These nice men here are going to escort you to your room. Where you'll be unable to leave for the next, few forevers maybe." A smirk formed on his face as he eyed me and then his face lit up with fake excitement.

"Oh! Wait one moment here, I have a gift for you." He turned and walked into the kitchen, turning the corner and disappearing as I heard the crashing of utensils and then a drawer slam shut.

He then appeared again and walked out of the kitchen with his hands behind his back. "I didn't forget about our little deal since you didn't tell the hospital about me." He pulled his hand from behind his back, and as I looked down at what used to be my MP3 player, I felt my insides crumble.

"But I maybe did forget to pick it up off the floor before I stomped on it multiple times. Just as you forgot to keep your trap shut to that boy!" His voice had risen, as the tears fell down my cheeks.

She was gone now. My mother was officially gone. That MP3 player was the only last bit of her soul that I had left, and now that it's destroyed, the memory of her, with it.

"No!" I screamed, trying to pull out of the men's grip, and lunge at Gale. Which shocked him the slightest as his eyes widened and he chuckled.

"Did you just try to fight against me?" He shook his head and looked at the men behind me, before looking back down at me and coming in closer.

"That hasn't happened in years Ebony. And remember what happened that one time you tried before?" He tapped my cheek with his finger as he began to talk to me like I was a child again.

But none the less, I remembered the pain that I went through for trying to escape his wrath. I still have the burn mark on the lower part of my back to show for it.

"Don't test me anymore than you have." He sneered, as he stepped away from me and pointed to my bedroom. "Take her." And with those final words the men pulled me to the small room, and pushed me inside as their smiles grew and their eyes darkened.