15|loose ends

I apologize for any mistakes, chapters haven't been proofread yet. ;/

G A L E

Things were going to change. Immensely.

That Jackson kid didn't know who he was messing with. Or just the people I knew, and how stupid it was to even think of taking what was mine.

Ebony was mine. Not his, nor the next cats who thought they were trying to save her from me. She was mine for my own profit.

When you steal from a beast, what type of consequences do you think you get in return?

Nothing more better than the satisfaction of showing them that what they did would cause them their life.

Of course I wouldn't get my own hands dirty. But I know of a certain group of people who just would do the deed with greedy satisfaction.

As I stood over the grave spot of one of my greatest men, and his partner standing just as angered as I was next to me, I knew what was going to be done.

"Boss, tell me the plan." He asked, anger evident in his voice as I didn't need to think something up, I had already known the plan. And despite the situation among the circumstances, I found a sly but dark smirk forming on my face at one great conclusion.

As I turned to my now first in command, I said the three words that would end up becoming the only thing he'd ever hear until vengeance was served.

"This means war."

---

J A C K S O N

Ebony was now sound asleep in my bed again as I leaned on the wall and watched her light breaths let out with a soft wheeze.

I could hear Jerry and the doc talking on the other side of the door about Ebonys condition. Thankfully it wasn't anything too serious, and could simply be fixed with a lot of sleep and eating more nutrients.

Which was something that would be hard to get her to do. Considering she always thought I felt pity for her.

If only she knew about the struggle that was going on inside me. I felt myself beginning to feel again, not just have feeling in the part of myself that I thought never would again, but feel actual emotions besides the usual anger and hatred I carried with me.

It was confusing but it also made me very weary when around her. Which meant I had to find a way to distance myself, but make sure she was still safe for the better of my nature, and my will to protect her. I didnt want to end up soft.

I stepped out of the room then, and both Jerry and the gangs doctor, Ravinoff, turned to me.

Their conversation immediately came to a halt and I sensed that they were talking about something serious.

"What are we talking about." I crossed my arms as I looked between both men and only Ravinoff looked slightly nervous.

His eyes wavered from Jerrys to my own as it looked like he was being forced to hold something from me.