9|game

[PARIS UP ABOVE]

IMPORTANT A/N AT END

E B O N Y

I quickly left the house that morning, not even bothering to stay for breakfast as I was on a mission.

My plan was to talk to Jackson, get the money, and then- well, run. Literally if it meant I had too.

The thought of it was what kept me tossing and turning all night long, waking up at three in the morning to hear Gale home with another female, and then falling back asleep with tear stained cheeks as I thought about my mother.

I couldn't let it go, and now was my time to finally do something about my life.

I roamed the streets, looking out for a familiar tall guy with a dark aura, and a bunch of tattoos. I never actually noticed them until yesterday, which was odd considering he does have a lot of them.

As I searched the streets, and walked past bars and cafes, I was soon stopped by a girl as my shoulder bumped into hers.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" She yelled at me, as I looked up at her and began to apologize. "I-I'm sorry, I should've-"

"Wait. Your Ebony right?" The Asian girl said, pointing at me as if I wasn't just standing right in front of her.

And with a hesitant nod, I began to wonder how she knew my name. "I have a friend who's taken a liking too you, I assume. Come, let's talk." She grabbed my arm, and I widened my eyes in shock but also a little bit of fright as I didn't know what her intentions were.

"I like your style." She said, looking me up and down as I nodded with a small, "Thanks?" In questioning.

As we walked, I couldn't help but notice how familiar she looked. From her long jet black hair, to her high cheekbones and rather slim figure.

"Have we met before?" She asked me, as I shrugged and shook my head. "I-I don't believe so." As I said that, she then stopped and extended her hand to me.

"Well, here we are meeting on 'professional terms'." I squeezed her hand gently as she smiled. "Hello, My name is Paris, and you are?" She asked, obviously knowing but I still went along. "Ebony." I said softly, as she nodded.

"Enchante Ebony. It is nice to meet you." She shook my hand and pulled away, before grabbing my arm again and leading me somewhere.

"I'd like to get to know you better, and maybe even become friends if that's alright with you." She briefly caught my eyes with a side glance as I nodded and let out a shaky breath. "Uh, sure. If you really want too." I was uncertain about this girl.

Very uncertain. She said she had a friend who took interest in me, assumption wise, but I still couldn't figure out who this friend could be.

Coincidentally we ended up back at the cafe that Jackson took me too yesterday, and I remembered my plan for the day with him. If he was here, that would make my day much easier.

As we stepped inside, I scanned the cafe, and to my luck, there he was, sitting in the back with some guy who looked to be in his late twenties atleast.