14|day-dreams

I apologize for any mistakes, chapters haven't been proofread yet. ;/

E B O N Y

I was more confused and upset than afraid. I was upset that I had left nearly all my valuables, besides the clothes on my back and the MP3 player I luckily decided to put into the pocket of my sweater.

But everything else I held immense and true care for, gone. I wouldn't ever get those back, and I knew Jackson wouldn't ever let me go back for them.

Then my mind went back to the horrific sound that I just couldn't get away from. It was the sound of that mans life ending as Jackson was the one to do so.

That was what also made me upset with him. And just a tiny bit afraid, as I saw how easy it was for him to push me away, and then end him.

I would have hoped he'd listen to me and just let him be. But now he had blood on his hands, literally, and there's the thought of Gale hurting him because of what he did to one of his men for me. And the fact that he took me from him.

Now that I'm gone, he's most likely extremely vexed because of it. Although I wasn't really anything valuable to him by being around. But because Jackson killed one of his men back there, there's a chance he could want to start something I wouldn't know the outcome of just for a pride boost.

And that was what frightened me. Getting Jackson or anyone hurt because of me.

This was one of the reasons why I never went to anyone for help. Or even had any friends, because they'd ask too many questions and end up trying to help me, which in the long run might end up having them hurt.

I eventually finished showering up, and as I stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around me, I noticed a pair of boxer briefs on the toilet along with a fairly long dark grey shirt.

My other clothes were also sitting behind me, just where they were before I got in the shower and I decided on putting on the new set out clothes for me, as I didn't want to sleep in jeans and a sweater anyways.

As I slid my underwear and the clothes on, I thought about how exposed my legs would be and the visible bruises and scars on them. To my luck the shirt only barely came down to my knees.

Not wanting to take anymore time in his bathroom, I opened the door and saw that Jackson was sitting on the bed. He quickly turned to me once the door opened and his eyes went down from my face, to my legs that were bare and the bandages I once had on them, that were off as the cuts were now exposed but not visible because of the length of the shirt.

"Are you done?" He quickly looked back up to me as I nodded and showed him my clothes. "Is there, any place I can put these?" He stood up and took them from me. "I've got them, there's some fruit on my bed, if you want anything else just ask." He looked into my eyes with far more meaning than what he was saying, and I nodded as I stepped aside for him to go into the bathroom.

As he closed the door behind him, I took the time to glance around the room. It was small, but way bigger than the room I had back at Gales.

I didn't want to think about how long I'd be here, but I also didnt want to think about ever going back to Gales.

Shaking the thoughts away, I took a seat on the surprisingly soft bed of his and winced as the shirt rubbed against the exposed wounds on my legs, and to avoid the pain, I popped some grapes into my mouth and almost sighed at the angelic sweetness of them. They were fresh, and it made my stomach growl out for more.