PISSED BUT HELLO AGAIN

HEY GUYS! I'm going to try and keep this short, but I'm actually kind of upset.

So my intentions with unpublishing IIT was to go in and edit the chapters, maybe even rewrite the entire thing over for like the 3rd time or whatever.

So after having IIT unpublished for like a few months now I believe, I've come to the conclusion to just leave it the way it is, and edit it once I'm done and absolutely finished with the book.

I am going to be changing some things, just so that it isn't as cringy, but overall the story will start out the same, and when you hit like the 20-30th chapters, things may take a turn and be completely different, depending on if your a FTR or have already read this book before.

Now here's the part where I'm PISSED.

I left this book on hold for a little bit, as I was working on MBAM (My Blind Alpha Mate) and as I came back to this, I noticed that some of the chapters that I had deleted parts too, I went into the revision history, and come to find out every revision I made to that chapter is gone.

Meaning I don't have any work there from previously. Whatever I had written from the past in let's say chapter 4, isn't there and I have to rewrite or just completely break off from 3 and completely change the story from there.

I don't know what to do with that, but currently, I'm going to re-upload as many chapters as I can. And try to rewrite the chapter that's missing all my work. 🙄

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

YOU WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH TONS OF MESSAGES ABOUT THE CHAPTERS BEING UPLOADED!

To prevent this, simply delete IIT from your reading lists, and private library, and when I'm done. (Which I'll let you all know on my profile) then re-add IIT to your library's and so on and so forth.

If you took the time to read this, you a real one ;)

And please enjoy IIT! ❤️