26|new feels

This chapter has been edited, (BUT IS STILL UNEDITED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) and there is new stuff so if your and old reader go ahead and reread to catch up! Thanks !

A/N HEY! So I've included a special song to go with this part of the story later on in the chapter, and I feel like it really sets the mood with what's going on. You'll cry, trust me you just might. Just a small warning! SO therefore don't start it until the part where I tell you too, lmao. Btw this is very unedited, but anyways ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

EBONY

Jerry caught the bullet for me.

But it didn't stop the bullet from getting to me also. It went right through him, and still hit me.

The bullet was lodged in my stomach. The pain unbearable for me as I immediately went down. Jerry on the other hand, clutched his stomach as he also tried to reach for me and catch me.

But I fell to the ground. I couldn't breathe. It was extremely painful for me to breathe.

As I gasped and wheezed, I felt Jerry's hands wrap around my forearm, and I opened my eyes and tried to talk to him. "J-J-Jerry-" I said, spitting up blood as he didn't answer me, but he tried pulling me up and also tried to get me to walk.

I tried to scream at the agonizing pain in my abdomen but only tears left my eyes, and a gasp left my lips. The bullet making sure to stop me from doing any movement, and Jerry himself was struggling as he tried to stop the blood splattering from his wound.

"Ebony, get up." He groaned, trying to hoist me up yet again as I tried to stand up, clutching my side also as he practically ended up dragging me to wherever we were going.

My vision was blackening, with small spots and everything around me was a blur. Then the next thing I knew, I had heard cars, and a busy street. I opened my eyes to see the blur of cars speeding by as Jerry held his hand out, and a car stopped in front of us.

"Hospital." Jerry said, pushing me into the car. And as I got in, noticing that it was a taxi then, I expected for Jerry to get in behind me, but then door closed then and I slowly got up. My vision blurry and my head sweating bullets, as I hadnt felt the pain anymore, but a burning sensation in my stomach as I opened my eyes, seeing that he indeed wasn't in the car, which then worried me.

Then as we began to drive off, and I was about to try and scream at Jerry for not coming with me, I saw him. The guy that shot us walked up to Jerry, and as I wanted to scream at Jerry to look behind him, it was too late as he shot Jerry right through the head.

And then I felt even weaker than I ever did before, as I fell back onto the seat, and my breathing turned into deadly gasps as I couldnt take in any oxygen.

I thought about the blood on my hands, and the man that killed Jerry just then. My head began to spin and my eyes slowly blinked open and close as I just couldnt stay awake anymore.

"Miss, I need you to stay awake." The cab driver said, as I just shook my head, and now wheezed.

"Jackson." I whispered, before closing my eyes and going into a darkness, I wished would swallow me up forever.

—-

My body ached and my mouth was dry. I felt stiff as I tried to open my eyes, and the first time wasn't a success. My eyes felt like they were glued shut, and I felt immobile.

Then I tried once again, and this time they opened slightly. Everything around me was a blur as I tried to look around. When I tried to sit up, a painful ache came to my abdomen and I pushed myself back into the pillows.