34|lies and secrets

First off I'd like to say, congrats congrats congrats to all who made it in the long list for the Wattys2018! ✨ (even tho this mad late tho)

Also this chapter hasn't been edited AT ALL. I wrote it weeks ago, and just finished it today so ;)) enjoyyyyy.

DAVID

He watched Paris over the cameras with a wicked smirk on his face. Her body was slowly giving up on her, and things had gotten so bad for her that she even stopped mumbling that nonsense about being saved by 'some woman.'

She would never make it out of here sane. He knew that for sure. And as she stayed curled up in a ball, her naked and abused body only moving as her labored breaths allowed her too, and her ribs shown through her skin, he marveled at the sight.

The sight was somehow magnifying to watch as he ran his nail along his chin, tugging at the hairs there as he watched the girl he once as a young boy admired.

"The woman is here." One of his brother's said, stepping out of the way as his current favorite person had stood in the doorway with a seductive smile on her red lips as she eyed him with a raised eyebrow.

"Now why must we continue to meet in such, endroits effrayants et sombres?" She asked, glancing around the camera room as David pulled out a chair for her, and wiped away the invisble dust in the seat.

"These scary and dark places that we meet, happen to be my home." He said, smiling at the woman as she eyed him with a curious look, as she then turned her head to the cameras in front of them, and looked at the girl that she had told the others about the day before.

"Is she still alive?" She asked, somewhat curious about the girls well being as she remembered the way that man with the long pretty hair, and fine face had reacted upon seeing the video of the girl that now, looked even worse than before.

"Did you do as I asked?" David said, examining her features for any sign of pity for Paris, as she nodded and looked back at him with her seductive brown eyes.

"I'd give it about a day or two before he goes to visit the graves of his son and wife." She said, smiling at the boy as he nodded at her words and sat back in his chair as he ran his finger through the hairs on his chin once again and smiled.

The job was getting easier and easier. Soon enough he'd get what he deserved.

"Un question." Merci said, eyeing the boy as he turned to her with raised eyebrows, and continued to caress his chin as he waited for her question.

"Why do you want the girl with the brown skin so bad?" She asked, examining his features as David let out a small chuckle and thought of his father instantly. The way he talked about the girl like she was everything pure in the world, only made the excitement build up within him at the thought of having her all too himself.

"Happy things dont always last too long in a world like this." He said, looking off into the distance as he thought about getting shot by Jackson in the past, after finding out everything he had learned about him. "Sometimes who you think is the bad guy, isnt always the worst possible person you could ever meet." His words confused Merci as she furrowed her eyebrows, trying to figure out what he meant as he looked back at her then.