11|forget

WARNING ⚠️ NEXT SCENCE INVOLVES NAKED BODIES AND SEXUAL WRITING - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

G A L E

I once loved her like my own. Like she was my own flesh and blood despite our pigmented differences.

She was once a beautiful angel, both her and her mother were the angels I never got to have in my life at one point.

But now, every time I look at her, I see my guardian angel. My sweet sweet Eden. The beauty to my beastly world.

She was my everything. Every thing I never knew I needed until the moments leading up to her death. Her laid beneath me, asking me of a promise I wish I could have kept.

Eden lay in bed, staring at the door as I knew she was thinking deep inside her head and behind the large curls that cascaded around her angelic face.

"What are you thinking about baby." I whispered, taking off my tie from a long days work as she let out a breath and then looked down at me from the top of the bed.

"You wouldn't like it if I told you." She gave me a soft smile, and then took in another shaky breath.

I sighed then, stripping down to my boxers as I stalked over to her and pulled her into my arms, holding her now small frame as she did lose significant weight from the illness that was taking over her body day by day.

"If I tell you, can you promise not to be so hard on yourself?" Her light brown eyes stared into my own as I knew she held more care for her daughter and I, then she did for herself.

And that hurt me.

But with a slight nod, I listened to what she had to say. "I searched up my illness, and how far I am. I'm not going to make it much longer and I know you don't want to hear this but-" she let out a breath and continued. "I-I need you to take care of my daughter when it happens. She's the only thing left of me, and I don't want her to feel abandoned again." Tears began to well up in her eyes as I wiped one away and gulped down my own.

"I love her too much too leave her like this, but I know I can't stop it-"

"Baby.." I was pissed that she'd bring this conversation up. Not because she told me the one thing I hated hearing from her, but because I knew I couldn't help her.

I was once again being stripped of the one thing I needed in my life. "Stop talking like this. Please baby." I kissed the single tear that fell down her cheek and looked into her eyes again. "Please just let me hold you. I don't want to think about tomorrow, or even the future. I just want to think about right now, and how much I need you in my life." My words were another trigger to her as more tears came down her cheeks and her breathing faltered.

"Kiss me." She whispered in a breathy sigh as I leaned down and kissed her lips, savoring the taste, despite knowing one day I'd never get to taste them again.

She pulled me closer then, and began to undress me as I did the same to her. I tasted salt as we both became accustomed to each others body. My hands roaming her now thin frame, as I caressed her visible rib cage.

"Promise me, that you'll do as I said." She pulled my face away just as I slid into her, and with a sigh of pleasure I nodded as I saw her face turn into one of pleasure also.