Dreame Tea

*disclaimer THIS IS NOT TO BASH DREAME AND/OR ANYONE WHO HAS SIGNED WITH DREAME EITHER*

So a few of you all who commented on the last post I made about the FicFun & Dreame company helped me get some insight on what I should do.

I did end up shooting an email their way (Dreame that is) asking them a few questions regarding their platform, as well as what they want from me and how I would be benefiting from joining them, instead of staying here on Wattpad with my story.

They ended up getting back to me pretty quick, and in the time that I was awaiting a reply, I snooped on the interwebs and did some research of my own on the company, and what they are.

I ended up finding an article that was pretty much asking the same questions as I had, and did some extensive research as well. They answered a lot of my questions also, and made me realize some things.

Needless to say, and to cut to the chase, I will NOT be signing with Dreame. For the main reason that the contract that I've read over and pondered over does not fit my 'criteria' if you know what I mean.

Like, guys listen to this. They offered me 50 bucks for my story to be signed over to them for FIVE WHOLE YEARS!

How swae? Howwwwww.

I think tf not.

And just as a disclaimer, I am not bashing Dreame, nor am I bashing anyone who has signed over to their company. This is simply just me putting out my statement to the folk who follow me, as well as care about what I'm doing with this story. This is just a general statement of what's been going on as far as earning profit for IIT.

With that being said, please do not use my small interaction with the Dreame company as an overall conclusion of who they are, as well as what they have to offer.

I've heard many great things from the company, as well as different offers depending on how well the book has done, and also how well the book is doing.

Anywhos, plain and briefly, I will continue writing IIT on this platform.

;) Love you guys, and all the wonderful people who commented on the last post I made about this topic who've helped me.

I really appreciate you guys and if anyone has any further questions on this topic, please comment or either PM me.

Much love fam,

- Ellipticall ❤️