Friend's can kiss, right?

Music’s in my soul can hear it every day, and every night. It’s the one thing on my mind

Music’s got control. And I’m never letting go, no, no. I just wanna play my music, all night long!

I can't get enough of the Jonas Brothers. No matter what happens, they're always gonna be my number 1 boy band.

I fell in love with them since they made their first single; Mandy. It's a great song.

I start fan-girling when ever some one mentions their name. Just like Emily's obsession with Justin Bieber.

While I was putting my hair in a messy bun, my phone started to ring.

Daniel.

I pressed the ignore button and got off my bed and walked down the stairs.

Today was Saturday so I didn't have school. Thank god.

While I was opening my refrigerator, grabbing a blood bag, Natalie came flying down the stairs.

"Hey, have you seen my pink headband with a bow on top?" she asked me.

"No I haven't." I said while pouring the blood into a cup. She shrugged and started walking up the stairs.

"Why?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm gonna hang out with Daniel."

I accidentally spit out blood from my mouth. WHAT!?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that last night. Daniel came up to me and we talk non-stop. So, he asked me today if he wanted to hang out with me, so I said yes." she grinned.

I whipped off the blood that was on my lips coughed. "Um, great. I'm happy for you" I said with a fake smile.

"I know! Isn't it great?!" she exclaimed. "By the way, I'm wearing your sneakers. Hope you don't mind"

I didn't care about the sneakers! My mind was still stuck about Daniel.

Daniel asked ME to hang out with him today!

There was a beep outside the house, causing Natalie to squeal with excitement. "He's here!"

"Yippee" I mumbled with sarcasm.

"Oh, Nat. Daniel just texted me, do you mind? He has to use the bathroom." she said walking to the door.

I faked my giggle "Not at all."

I made a face at her when she wasn't looking while walking up the stairs.

As I walked in my room, I turned my radio on and slightly smile when one of my favorite songs came on. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know.

I sat on the floor while leaning my head on the side of my bed.

I shut my eyes close, hoping that Daniel wouldn't come in my room.

......but of course, he did.

"You didn't tell me that Natalie was your cousin." he said, leaning on my door with his arms crossed.

I shrugged. "Like I said before. There's-"

"Yeah I know" he interrupted me, rudely. "There's a lot of things that I don't know about you. That's the only problem."

He closed my door shut while I brought my legs to my chest, hugging them.

"Natalie said she was gonna be outside for a second." he said while sitting in front of me.

She probably went hunting. Good for her.

"What happened Cassie?" he asked me. "Are you  avoiding me just because of one small kiss?"

"Because..I don't wanna ruin our friendship." I said turning my head away from him.

"That's bull Case. I kissed you, remember." he turn my face with his index finger and smirked. "And you liked it" he whispered.

I shook my head in disagreement while he leaned in for a kiss.

I controlled my emotions and pulled away shaking my head.

"No just..stop. I don't have feelings for you!" I lied. I got up off the floor and sat on my bed.

"So that's what your gonna do?...your just gonna lie to my face and say that the kiss was nothing?" he said standing in front of me.

"Yes!"

"Why!?"

"Because I don't want to get hurt!" I cried.

That was true. I didn't want to get hurt. Not only that. I just couldn't be with him.

I put my hands on the walls like I was being arrested while shutting my eyes close.

It was and awkward moment until Daniel came behind me. He wrapped both arms around my waist, leaving wet kisses on my shoulder.

"I would never hurt you." he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

He turned me around as he stroked my cheek and gently kissed me again. This time, I kissed back .I couldn't help it.

Our lips moved in time with each other. Daniel raised his hands up to my hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand pulled my face and cupped my cheek in his hand. I raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel Daniel's chest, which was absolutely amazing! He placed his hands on my lower back slipping one hand down the back of my jeans.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered as he lies me down on my bed, while his lips traveled down to my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin.

Just as he was about to take off my tank top, we pulled apart from each other when we heard the front door slam and Natalie's voice.

Daniel slipped into his grey T-shirt while I was fixing my hair.

"Yeah um, be there in a second!" he shouted.

I took a few small breathe's while leaning my head on my headboard.

"Um, I think you should-"

"Go?" he asked. I nodded. "So I'll see you-"

"Later?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him for another passionate kiss.

I pulled away quickly and gently pushed him away. "Okay go."

"No no." he whispered while pulling me in for another kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his next and pulled back again. "Go!" I demanded.

He winked at me and left my room, shutting the door close.

I fell on top of my bed and laughed hysterically while covering my face.

What have you got yourself into?

Do you even realize that your falling in love with a human?