What is this feeling?

As the bell rings, everyone starts to switch classes.

While I walked to my locker, someone pulled me into the janitors locker room.

I turned around a winned. "What the fuck Livingston!?"

"Listen, I'm not here to start a conversation with you, I'm here to warn you." she announed.

"What? That you're hideous? No need to warn me, I already know." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"No you idiot, I'm talking about the new kid."

Daniel?

"What about him?" I asked.

"I want you to stay away from him." she glared at me "I don't want any funny buisness."

I started burting out laughing. She's jeaous that she can't give him a school tour.

"Thanks for the tip, but I don't need it. Besides, I don't 'fall in love'.  That was the old me. Like I said before, no need to warn me."

I paused for a moment.

"Why do you care anyway? You can't tell me what I can and wat I cannot do."

She crossed her arms together. "I don't care."

"That's bullshit Deb. I know you very well. You think that Daniel is a new toy. So what you're going to do is dump Jesse, try to get into Daniels pants, and if he's not that good, then you'll go crawling back to Jesse. Now, stop me if I'm wrong."

She didn't say anything. It was a dead sience.

"That's what I thought slut"

I opened the door and went back to my locker.

Typical Debbie. That's what popularity means to her.

Sex, Alcohol, and Gossip.

"Hey Cassie."

I looked to my left to see Daniel, holing his bookbag. He smiled at me. "Hey Daniel, are you ready to go?"

I put my math books away and grabbed everything that I needed.

"Yeah,hold on." he looked at a piece of paper that he had.

He opening the locker that was right next to mine.

"So I guess we're locker buddies." I raised an eyebrow with a smug on my face.

He grinned at my expression. "I guess you can say that."

He got all of his stuff and closed his locker.

"May I see your schedule?" I asked. He nodded and handed me his schedule.

As I was looking through, I smiled. "We have six periods together. Which is Math, a free period, Gym, Lunch, Music, and World Language."

He smiled. It was a smile that I've never seen before. It was perfect. "Thats great. Should we go on the tour lovely?

"Ummm yeahh. Sure why not." I blushed.

As I was showing him around the school, I started thinking

Why does he make me feel like a human again?

No one makes me feel like that.

Why does me make me blush when he says the sweetest things?

I never blush when boys try to sweet talk.

Could this be love?

I chuckled at my own question.

Never.

I can never love again.