Emily

Bzzzzzz.....Bzzzzzz......Bzzzzzz

"What did I say about cell phones in my class!?"

I quickly pressed the end button on my android phone while sliding it back into my desk.

Mr. Bex, my history teacher,  stood up from his chair, scanning the room with his vicious eyes. Everyone sat frozen like a popsicle.

First, he checks everyone's desk for a electrical device. Then the second row. Then the third.

"AHA!"

Busted.

I sighed while running my fingers through my hair.

"Mr.Anderson!Report to the principal's office!"

What?

I looked at Jesse who was three seats away from me. He stood up from his chair and walked out of the class room, mumbling something that I couldn't understand.

I smirked and raised my hand slowly.

"Yes Ms.Amberry?" Mr. Bex asked politely

"May I use the bathroom?" I asked standing up from my seat.

He nodded with a grin.

Hey! I know what your thinking right now..

'Why is Mr.Bex sooooooooo nice to you?'

Am I right or wrong?

Well in school, I have to call him 'Mr.Bex' since I'm not aloud to call him Uncle Becks.

Yeah that's right.

UNCLE BECKS!

Do you ant me to spell it out for you?

Well..I'm not gonna beacause I need to make a phone call!

As I open the bathroom door, I quickly run inside and dial the unknown number.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.......Beeeeeeeeeeep........Beee-

"Cassie!"

"Emily. What's wrong? I told you to call me if it's an emergency." I whispered while looking under the stalls to see if anyone was here with me.

"I'm sorry. Mom and dad didn't come and pick me up again." she cried.

I checked my watch to see that it was already three o'clock. My parents were suppose to pick Emily up at two o'clock.

"Alright. I'm coming to get you."

I pressed the end button on my cell and walked back to class.

Everyone was doing a writing assignment about the pearl harbor attack.

I whispered in Mr. Bex's ear about Emily.

He nodded and gave me a note to the principal's office.

Natalie and Daniel were looking at me with concerned expressions.

I went to my locker to get everything that I needed.

"Ms. Amberry? What seems to be the problem?" I heard Principal Dixie say to me.

I turned my head, and there she was.

"Principal Dixie! I was just about to come to your office. My parents didn't pick my baby sister up from school so I-"

She inturuped me by sticking her hand right in my face. "No need to explain. You go right ahead." she said.

I nodded and started to walk out the school.

My cell phone started buzzing in my pocket.

It was one new message from Daniel.

Daniel: Everything okay?

Me: I have to go pick up my little sister from school. :/

Daniel: I didn't know you had a little sister ;o

I chuckled. I started walking to Emily's school while I was texting this dork.

Me: There's alot of things that you don't know about me :3

Daniel: I wanna know everything about you <3.

Me: *rolls eyes* xD whatever lol stop texting me, your gonna get in trouble!

Daniel: Nahh I think I'm gonna keep being a badass ^_^

Me: Yeahh righttttt xD I'm done textin you now

Daniel: No your not *smirks*

Me: Yes I am!

Daniel: Then why are you texting me back?

Me: Because I wanna wait to see if your gonna get caught with your phone by my uncle xD

Daniel: MR. BEX IS YOUR UNCLE!? >;O

Me: LOL byee Daniel.

Daniel: Yeahh Yeahh whatever.

I laughed at his last message while enter Emily's school.

Emily is now in second grade. I know everything that my parents dont know. Emily tells me everything. My mom thinks that I don't have a clue about Emily.

My mom had her when my dad came back from the army, and of course, my mother told him that I was a vampire.

Once again, my phone started vibrating again. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Stop texting Daniel, your gonna get him in trouble! -Natalie

I rolled my eyes. Oh Natalie...

Will she ever understand that I'm not going after Daniel?

"Cassie!" I heard a little girl's voice.

I turned around to see my baby sister, running down the hall with a happy smile on her face. She was holding her Justin Bieber bookbag.

"Hey Em!" I exclaimed.

She hopped in my arms while wrapping her arms around my neck. "Where have you been?" she smiled.

"Hiding." I said with exhaust. She giggled.

I carried her on my back and walked out the school property. "Why does mom and dad come late like always?" she asked me laying her head on my left shoulder.

I shrugged not knowing why. "Maybe they have to work late."

I started to wonder myself. Why are my parents coming late?

"Come on run faster!" Emily begged, shaking my shoulders roughly.

I chuckled. "Okay, okay, fine"

Emily held on my neck tighly and leaned her head backwords; letting the wind blow threw her hair as I run like a cheetah.

We finally got to the house. It wasn't realy far from were I live now.

"Can you stay here with me until they come back home?" Emily asked me.

I shook my head. "You know I almost got caught and-"

"Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"No Emily, you know I can't"

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"Emily, you can do that for ever"

"eeeeeeeeeeeYesIcaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Okay fine, I'll stay"

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Yes!" she laughed.

I shook my head in shame.

What can I say? I love her to death