School sucks!

Freak.Freak.Freak.Freak!

That's all I hear in school. While I was walking to my locker, someone decide to stick their foot causingme to fall. How immature.

I looked to see who triped me. I've should of known. Debbie...

She changed very much. She use to wear greeky glasses and have her hair in a pony tail everyday.

Now she's popular. No glasses. Hair straighten down. Make up. Followers. And I always wonder 'does she have a life' ?

"Watch were you're going, freak!" she rolled her eyes at me.

A few seconds later, Jesse came behind her and started nibbling on her neck. Did I mention that she's dating him and that she lost her virginity to him.

But it doesn't bother me at all.

Jesse chuckled. "What happened freak? Slip and Fall?"

I got up and dusted my pants. "I don't know Anderson. Why don't you ask you bitchy girlfriend?"

Debbie scoffed. "Excuse me?"

"You know damn well what I just said. Or maybe you just need to clean that wax in you ears"

'ohhhhhhhhh' her snoty crew laughed.

I felt Debbie's heart beat fast. Her blood was flowing fast, and was getting ready to punch me in the face.

I smirked at my reflexes as I held onto her fist. She groaned in pain.

Music to my ears.

I pushed her against the locker and whispered by her ear. "Big mistake Deborah Livingston. Big mistake."

She nodded quciky, and I realsed her. I walked past her and looked at Jesse. "You better control you girlfriend. You know what I'm capable of, Anderson." I smirked and walked away.

As I got to my locker, opening it, a growd of running girls past by me squealing. What the hell?

Ms. Pearl, my math teacher, was standing by her class door, shaking her head. I got all of my books and walked towards her. "Excuse me Ms. Pearl but, what's going on?"

"Well  there's a new student here, and you know how ladies are with boys."

I rolled my eyes. Oh I know.

"Cassie, do you mind showing the new kid around school. You don't seem crazy for this boy like the other girls here."

First, I haven't even seen the kid yet. How does she know that I might not go crazy? And second, am I suppose to take that as a compliment.

"Sure I guess." I mummbled and walked inside her classroom.

I sat way in the back, like the usual. I took my notebook out and did the 'Do Now' that was on the chalk board.

Soon, the girls came in with a grin while the boys came in with loud conversations.

I didn't look up at all, I was too busy finishing the math problem.

"Class, as you all know, we have a knew student here. He came all the way from England and is very good at football. Ladies, keep your mouths close, you're going to catch flies."

I chuckled. They are so desparate.

"Anyway, please welcome, Daniel Santiago."

My head shot up straight ahead, and there he was.