The new kid

That's the kid who moved in.

"You can sit infront Cassie if you like"  Ms.Pearl smiled. The whole class looked at me, which was awkward.

Daniel came and took his seat. 

"Cassie will be showing you around the school next period, is that's okay with you Daniel?"

The whole class started bursting out laughing.

"Ms. Pearl, I believe that's unexceptable for you to trust the freak. I mean who know's what she'll do with him alone" Debbie wined.

"Ms. Livingston!" Ms. Pearl shouted.

"What? It's true. I think I can take the job better than she can." she winked at Daniel.

Suddenly, Daniel cleared his throat. "I don't mind if Cassie shows me around."

The class gasped and looked at him.

"Thank you Daniel. I really appricate it." she grinned "As for you, Ms. Livingston, I believe I will see you in detention?"

"But I have cheer leading practice today!" she scoffed.

Ms. Pearl shrugged "Not my problem." she turned away from her and wrote on the chalk board.

I started taking notes. Daniel turned around and taped my desk. I looked up, meeting his chocolate eye's.

It's like I can never take my eyes off of them. 

"Excuse me but, may I borrow a pencil?" Daniel asked softly. That voice of his!

He had an amazing british accent.

"Um, sure."

As I searched in my bag for a pencil, he chuckled. 

I looked back at him. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I don't really need a pencil. I have one of my own." he smirked

"Then, what was the purpose of asking me for one?" I asked confused.

"I needed an excuse to talk to you." he grinned.

My heart was frozen like an ice cube. Daniel turned back around and took out a pencil that was in his back pocket.

How can I not notice that pencil?

Did he just flirt with me?

My cheeks felt hot. I couldn't stop blushing.

I ignored my thoughts and continued taking notes.