PART 1

You gulp at the sight of the handsome boy standing in front of you.
As the tallboy tilts to where your eyes meet, your heart skips.

"Hello there." he looks serious but gives you a gentle smile.
"H-hi." You manage to get out. "I'm Mingi. And you are? " he leans closer. You clear your throat before replying. "I am Y/N. I'll be staying here, with you, all of you, handsome, I mean, very nice looking gentlemen. Hehe." You gesture, your cheeks flush a bright red as you look over to a boy who caught your eye immediately when you walked in.

Mingi clears his throat and the reddish-blackish-haired boy looks up at you. Your heart beat gets faster and faster.

As he approaches you, bracing yourself for the worst, you raise your hand to shake his. Your hair falls in front of your eyes. He brushes it back behind your ear and kisses your forehead. "I'm San." he smiles. You don't think you have ever seen a smile so beautiful.

"You are gorgeous." You say, getting lost in his eyes.

The other boys snicker quietly, but not too quiet because you can hear them.
"I'm obviously the prettier one. Have you seen me?" a blonde girl says. You weren't told about any other girls staying."Yes Kelly, we have seen you. Every single day..." a pink-haired boy says. Kelly stares at you aggressively but gives you a slight smile. "Shut up Yeosang. You just mad because nobody loves you." Kelly says. You look over at Yeosang, giving him a caring look. He makes the I'm ok hand sign, as you see a tear shed down his face.

"Hey, you little bitch. You made Yeosang cry. Why did you say that? You're just mad because I stole your man. Well, guess what sweetie," you grab San's arm and wrap it around your waist, "nobody is perfect." San smiles widely.

You gesture Yeosang to come to you. He obeys. You pull him into a hug. "On a count of three, I will push her, you'll catch her, then push her out of the door. 1. 2. 3!" you whisper, pushing Kelly.

And your plan worked. Yeosang locked the door after Kelly was outside.

"Hey! You can't take him. He's mine. And I will be back, bitch." Kelly shouts.

You roll your eyes. "Yeah, and I'm a lesbian." you scoff. You look up smiling, but the boys looked depressed. "You're gay?" Yunho asks, drooping his smile.

"No, no. Wait, it's a joke. I'm straight. I like dick haha." you say.

One guy, the one who seemed so quiet, walks over to you, seductively staring into your eyes.

"You weren't here earlier. Where did you come from?" you ask, stepping backward until you feel your leg hit a chair.

"Oh, I've been here. I've been in the kitchen, watching you flirt with the others. Mhmmm, your trouble. I know what you're here for." he gets closer.

You gulp. "You do?" you sit down. "I- I can explain." you run your hands through your hair. "Wait, what are you here for?" San asks.

"I'm here to help you guys learn your new dance moves for the next comeback. And-"

"Liar. You're here to get a free scholarship to TBDA." he says.

"Will you shut the fuck up so I can explain?" you look at him with a stare.

"Yes, I am here to go to TBDA. But I am also here to help you guys. If I'm not wanted-"

"Which you aren't." he interrupts.

You get up and slap him. "Obviously not. That's why my dad kicked me out and sent me here. With your bitch ass." You say, running upstairs.