Epilogue

Ashley's POV

Ty Ellis died on the operating table 1 week after he was found. Jocelyn was heartbroken and went into a depression. She moved into Maddie's house and quit her job. She now works as a songwriter but she is still undiscovered.

Mitch and I have already told the fans about us the day of Ty's death and now we're getting more support than hate. I was actually surprised. I thought that I would lose subscribers and so would Mitch. But instead, we gained them. I'm now at 500,000 subscribers, and I was gaining about 50 - 100

We made a video on Ty's channel explaining his death and to say goodbye for the last time. His channel started gaining and losing subscribers for his passing. We visit Ty at least once a week at his grave in the cemetery. The funeral is still being planned and is said to take place next month.

~

Mitch and I were in his room, relaxing on his bed. I was snuggled up in his big strong arms. It has been a long day of recording. We recorded from 9:30 and went on until dusk hit. Me and Mitch edited two videos and uploaded them. So we did what any normal person would do at 8:50 at night; watch a marathon of a show on Netflix on Mitch's laptop!

"So my Benja," I say. "What shall we watch today?"

"Well, many fans have been suggesting it, and I think we should watch-" He selected the first show under 'Most Popular on Netflix'

"Once Upon a Time?" I asked. (I'm a oncer, okay? Don't judge. #CaptainSwanFTW)

"Does look interesting."

"It does." Mitch then ran the cursor over 'Play S1 E1' and clicked it.

~

"But I believe in you" Henry said. We were on S1 E21. It is now almost 2:00 AM.

Henry then takes a bite of the turnover.

"No!" I shout. Everyone is asleep and they all are very heavy sleepers. You could fire a cannon in the living room, and they wouldn't hear it. Henry looks up at Emma.

"See?" Emma said. "Now, would you like some ice cream with that and we can talk about-" Henry fell to the ground. Emma's eyes went wide.

"Henry?" Emma said with worry. "HENRY?!" She shouts. Henry's hand lets go of the apple turnover and the screen went black. The OUAT credits and their song came onto the screen.

"Oh my god this show is so amazing!" Mitch says.

"I know right?"

"Should we watch it until dawn hits?" Mitch asks.

"Yeah!" I said. "I love this show!"

"Let's do it!" Mitch cheers.

I feel something warm and chunky rise in my throat. It feels like my throat is a water balloon and it's about to burst. Mitch looks at me.

"Ashley?" He asks. "Are you okay?" I didn't answer I ran out of his room and ran into the bathroom connected to it. I closed the door behind me, stepped in front of the toilet, got on my knees while moving my hair out of my face, and let it all go. It felt like the chunks scratching my throat. I heard a knock on the door.

"Ashley? Are you okay?" Mitch asks knocking on the door.

"Yeah!" I say back. "Just feeling under the weather"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I lie. "Just go back into your room and I'll be right there."

"Okay." Mitch says as I hear his footsteps disappearing. I stand up and wash my hands. I cup my hands and splash some water water on my face.

I do feel under the weather. I have the strangest craving for bacon and cranberry juice. Yet again, who doesn't want bacon? It's not that time yet, that was 3 weeks ago. What else could-

No.

I run out of the bathroom and into Louise and Jerome's room. It's dark. I see Louise was watching 'Once Upon a Time' too while she was eating ice cream and popcorn. Jerome was sound asleep on the bed. I tap Louise on the shoulder and she looks up at me.

"Do you have any pregnancy tests left?" I ask nervously. Louise lifts the Wii remote and pauses the episode.

~

Louise had two pregnancy tests left. I just had to make sure.

It's been about an hour and I've been nervously waiting in Louise's room watching the beginning of season 2 with Louise.

"It's been almost an hour Ashley. You should check them"

"Okay." I say as I get up. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. Both tests were sitting on the marble counter. My hands start to shake as I look down at them. My heart sank when I saw the result.

I ran to Mitch's room and he was asleep. His hair was sticking up everywhere on his head. I shake his arm and he wakes up.

"What happened?" Mitch asked.

"Well, when I had to go the bathroom, I had to throw up real bad so I did. I also felt under the weather and I have a craving for cranberry juice and bacon. And it's not that time because that was 3 weeks ago. So I went to Louise, I asked for a pregnancy test, just in case! And so I waited and I got the results back."

"What did it say?" He asked a big nervous.

"Are you going to be mad?" I ask. I feel tears spring to my eyes.

"I promise I won't." He said. I wanted to cry. Mitch doesn't judge me. It's okay. I let it all go. Mitch pulls me into his arms. He cradles me in his lap like a small child. "What did it say?"

"It came back positive!" I sob.

Okay guys, hold your shit together.

-

I did end this book yes, but I have made a promise. There will be a sequel coming out in about a week, so I won't make you wait so long.

-

Wait do you think about Ashley being a mother? It was my idea. 😊

-

Remember to like, follow if you're new and would like to see more, and comment your thoughts on the chapter. Feedback is always appreciated!

-

I'll post a note a week after this chapter is uploaded (September 1st 2014 - September 8th 2014)

And you all read it immediately and add it your library

-

☁︎

Current reads: 38k

☁︎

Votes: 812

☁︎

Comments: 302

☁︎

Spot on 'What Hot' (Mashley): #4

☁︎

-

Thank you all for the reads stay tuned for the sequel! There will be more romance, drama, betrayal, jealousy, and more!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😊😗💕💋