Awkward Moments and Brain Freezes

Chapter 8

Ashley's POV

After we got seated in the car, we all started driving off. I sat next to Preston in the back of Louise in the passenger seat, and Jerome driving us.

"So, does anyone remember what happened last night?" Jerome asked.

Oh yeah, he was drunk

"Well" I said. Mitch did ask me to be his girlfriend last night"

"Well good" Jerome said.

"And when he asked me, we were outside and we went back inside and everyone was just dancing all wasted. Adam, Alesa, Jason, Louise, Me and Mitch weren't like the others so we just went upstairs, played Truth or Dare and just watched American Horror Story after that and we just fell asleep. Nothing that exciting"

"Okay then." Jerome said. He turned to Louise "How bad was I?"

"Bad. Like Miley-Cyrus-Naked-On-The-Wrecking-Ball bad" Me and Preston leaned over and looked at Louise. She just shrugged her shoulders. Me and Preston sat up straight in our seats (Not really) And just talked for a bit. The movie theater was like 12 minutes away from the house.

"So Ashley, are you happy Mitch finally asked you?" Louise asked.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I'm happy. I fell in love with him ever since we met on Skype"

"Love at first sight huh?"

"Yup" I said, probably smiling like an idiot.

"Ashley, I'm sorry about last night at your Welcome party" Preston said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay Preston"

"Yeah. You were being friendly right?"

"Yeah friendly" He said smiling. I looked back down at my phone. "For now anyway" He mumbled. I looked up and he was already back on his phone. Louise looked at him and Jerome looked at him as well.

"What did you say Preston?" Louise said, anger in her voice. Preston's look of fear returned in his eyes, he was trying to hide it, but I could see it.

"Nothing! I promise" Preston said with a fake smile.

"We're here!" Jerome said on cue. Preston was just saved by Jerome. Louise looks deep into Preston's eyes his look of fear showing even more every second she looked at him.

"I'm watching you Arsement" Louise said, her evil look in her eyes. Preston nodded in fear and Louise turned away and got out of the car. Preston's fear disappeared from his eyes and he got out of the car. As I got out of the car, Adam'a car pulled up in the parking space next to us. I walked fast to Mitch, his fingers lacing with mine. We have been away for only a few minutes, but I just can't stop loving him.

"What happened?" Mitch whispers to me.

"Make sure Preston is only with me in recordings okay?" I whisper looking up at him. He looks at Preston then turns to me and nods. "That cactus isn't going to be near my little poofy penguin ever again. I will try my best"

"Thanks my Benja" I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Will #Mashley stop the lovey dovey stuff and we'll get inside, get our freaking tickets, get our freaking snacks, get in the freaking theater and watch the freaking movie!" Jerome says. Everyone's turns to Jerome and everyone gives him glares. "What? I just want my hot dogs!"

"Well, the bacca gets only one hot dog this time" Louise says, messing up his hair.

"But MOM!" Jerome says whining. Louise just smirks.