White

Chapter 33

Jerome's POV

"Any luck?" I ask Adam and Alesa.

"The police department haven't found them yet, but they're still looking" Alesa says in disappointment. Everyone groans.

It's been almost 2 days since Mitch and Ashley went missing. When we found out, everyone freaked out. Tears were shed, curse words were thrown everywhere. So, everyone got the police on it and they are doing their best searching for them. I have been uploading pre-made videos on Mitch and Ashley's part so the fans don't get worried.

"That goddamn cactus and that goddamn unicorn probably kidnapped them! I'm telling you!" Rob shouts. "We should tell the police to search Preston and Natalie's house!"

"Rob! Calm down! We are all worried about Ashley, but you seem to be boiling over the edge every second we have spent"

"Because those jags kidnapped them! I'm telling you! And plus Mitch is like a brother to me and Ashley is my little sister!"

"Rob, you are-" I think for a moment. "You know what, you're right. But if we're going to face Preston and get #Mashley back, we have to work as a team." Everyone exchanged looks.

"Let's do it" Rob says with a smirk.

"Alesa, call the police and tell them the address to Preston's" I say. Alesa picks up her phone and dials the numbers. Then all the lights shut off, the whole house going pitch black.

"What the hell happened?" Adam looked outside.

"Someone in black is running down the street. And there are bolt cutters on the lawn" Adam said.

"Well played Preston. Well played"

"Guys, I have the feeling we should follow him" Adam says starting towards the door.

"Why?"

"Have my instincts ever failed you before?!" He shouts.

"No..." I say my voice trailing off.

"We have to follow him"

~

Mitch's POV

Ashley's screams by the day kept getting worse and worse, and the things Ryan and Jane were doing to her. The Mitch cut in her arm was starting to heal, and they cut it again today, plus Ashley is getting more and more weak. Preston was moved into the room where I was with Natalie. Tonight, I didn't know what they were going to do, like yesterday. There were bruise and bleeding cuts, or cuts that did bleed on me. Ashley was back in her underwear and bra on the table again, and her 1/3 of her body was bruised, black and blue, or was bleeding. Ryan grabs Ashley's waist and his hands sink.

"Don't hold her like that Ryan" I snap.

"I can hold her anyway I want. And you can't do anything about it" He says. He climbs on Ashley and sits on her legs. He flips Ashley over on her stomach and starts unhooking her black bra straps. It snaps and he throws in on the ground. She doesn't scream, she starts crying instead. But her pleading sobs weren't stopping Ryan, they were haunting me. He flips her on her back, but he stops.

He looks at me. He walks towards me with the dagger that he cut into Ashley. He grabs my right arm and started dragging the blade across my arm. I scream in great pain, and I heard Ashley trying to scream.

"Ryan! Stop, please!" She says in a quiet, scratchy voice.

After about 5 minutes, of the cold blade digging into my skin, Ryan stopped. My blood was dripping from my arm and was leaving a big puddle on the ground. Everything was getting blurry for a bit, but it returned to normal.

"I'm going to be nice, and let #Mashley have 15 minutes together. Then after that, Ashley's body will be mine" Ryan says walking out of the room and closing the door. I look away and Ashley puts her bra and shirt back on. She runs to me and wraps her arms around me. I wrap mine around her and she doesn't let go, but neither will I. She looks back at me.

"Mitch. I can't hang on anymore. They're finding my weak spot"

"Ash, you have to stay strong for me" I croak. I feel like there's a lump in my throat.

"I'm trying. I can't Mitch. I want to back home and just lay in bed with you and be happy" She sobbed.

"So do I." I lift her chin and give her a soft kiss on her lips. We broke apart and let our foreheads touch each other. Both of our breathing was heavy. She stroked my cheek with her bloody hand, but I really didn't care. "We're going to get out of this. I promise" I knew we weren't going to get out of here. I just wanted to try to raise her spirits. It would take a miracle to get us out of here. Ashley was losing more and more blood every second now and it hurt me seeing her like this. The light was fading from her eyes, but she was trying to stay awake.

Then, I hear Ryan and Jane screaming outside and a few other voices. Then, I heard other voices.

There were more...

I grabbed Ashley who was now looking pale as a sheet, a puddle of her blood on the floor and held her in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, hoping that they wouldn't find us.

But, the screaming stopped. I held Ashley to my chest, her cold body sending chills up my spine. The door opened and I was ready to face the worse. But, it wasn't Jane or Ryan. My vision was turning white so I couldn't see who it was.

"There they are! We found them!" Jerome's voice says.

It was Team Crafted.

My prayers were answered!

"Mitch! Ashley!" My eyes met Adam's and I fell to the floor, zoning out to sound of everyone screaming our names. Then, everything turned white.

Team Crafted to the rescue!

-

OMFG SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW! I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO MY DAD'S CAR AND TAKE THE ROAD TO HELL. 😭🔫

-

But, my birthday is in a few weeks and my mom said that she would take me to 'If I Stay' after school tomorrow. So that makes everything a tiny bit better. 😥

-

I'm starving but I don't want to get up. It's too far....

-

But remember to like if you enjoyed, comment your thoughts and follow if you're new and would like to see more! Feedback is always appreciated!

-

And wish me luck tomorrow! (I start the 7th grade)

-

Keep calm and read on

-

~Nat 😰😥🔫