Death Threats

Chapter 23

Mitch's POV

Who was this person. It was most likely Preston because he still has my number. But he better hope that he gets out of this without getting hurt.

~

Ashley bumps my arm, and I open my eyes to see her messed up hair, and worry is stretched across her face.

"Good morning Ash. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Good morning. There's something I have to tell you" She says.

"Okay. What is it?"

"The other day, after we scared the others with the water guns. Which was awesome by the way"

"Yeah it was. Continue,"

"Okay. So that night, I got a text in the middle of the night. I look to see who texted me and what. And this is what it said" She says handing me her phone. I take it and read the text message.

"I tried to see who it was, but it's anonymous" I read and my hand flies to my mouth.

"Ash. I've been getting these too" I say. Worry is now strong on her face.

"What!"

"Yeah. I got one last night" I open up my messages and go to the text. "This is what I got. 'Be happy now Mitchell. Ashley won't be yours for long. I hope you have full protection over you and 'your' Ashley.' So I texted back 'Who are you, and how do you know my name?' And he texted back 'That is none of your concern. I hope you're ready to protect her. Because I will catch you off guard, and she will be mine' And he didn't text back and neither did I" I said turning my phone off.

"Natalie and Preston?" She asks.

"Must be." I said.

"Now things are going to get ugly"

"They are and they will. And they will get ugly fast."

~

It was later in the night when me and Ashley were recording again. Me, Jerome, Adam, Ash, Tyler (MunchingBrotato) were playing Cops and Robbers. Adam has stepped on the pressure plate and we were teleported to our cells. Me and Jerome were in a cell together and Ashley and Tyler were in the cell next to us.

"Alright, now. I want everyone to know, I'm not a very nice warden. He walked over to the #Merome cell and stopped. "If you get on my nerves, you will be sent- " He says, killing Jerome. Jerome gave out a dying scream before his character tilted and disappeared. "With the dead people who aren't dead"

"JEROME NO!" I said starting to punch Adam. "You're a monster!"

"Stahp Mitch. Stahp it" Adam said walking to Tyler and Ashley's cell.

"Ashley? You want to join him?" Adam teased.

"No! No please!' She screamed. I started breaking through the wall to Ashley and Tyler's cell. And when Adam was going to shot an arrow at Ashley, I ran in front of her and took the fall.

"Mitch! You saved me!" Ashley said.

"Hey, I wanted to get #Merome back together!" I said respawning in the 'Dead Cell'. I heard Ashley's phone go off in the Skype call. She's silent for a moment.

"Hey guys, can we pause the recording for a bit?" Ashley asks.

"Okay. We'll be right back!" Adam said. We all stopped our recordings.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got one of those texts again"

"Texts? What texts?" Jerome asks.

"Ashley and I are getting texts with like death threats" I try to say calmly.

"What?!" Tyler screams.

"It's probably the Unicorn and the Cactus Jones"

"Probably"

"Why is Preston out to get you Mitch?" Tyler asked.

"Because apparently, I 'ruined' Preston's chances with Ashley by asking her to be my girlfriend" I say.

"And Natalie thinks I ruined her chances with Mitch by being Mitch's girlfriend." Ashley said.

"So we both have death threats now" I said.

"And Preston thinks that he's going to win over Ashley by freaking raping her?" Adam asks.

"Adam-"

"And he thinks that sending death threats will help? Preston is out of his god damn mind"

"Adam-"

"What's he going to do next? Kidnap Ashley?!" Adam screams.

"ADAM!" Me, Jerome and Tyler scream in unison. I hear Ashley starting to cry on the other end. I get up from my chair without saying something.

"Adam! Why can't you keep your mouth shut sometimes?!" I scream in the mic. I run to Ashley's room and see her on her bed, her knees pressed to her chest and her arms wrapped around them and her head in her knees, sobbing. I mute her Skype and sit next to her.

"Ashley. You know Adam didn't mean it" I say softly.

"But it could happen. Our relationship is in danger!" She sobs.

"I know. I know" I say pulling Ashley in my arms. "Hey. But I will make sure that nothing happens to us or our friends"

"Mitch, I'm scared" She says looking up at me. Her eyes were bright red and glossy. I lift her chin and pull her in for a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips were moving in perfect sync, like when we were playing 'Too Hot' I break away and Ashley stays wrapped in my arms.

"So am I"

Sorry for the short chapter everyone!

-

So apparently, I'm getting haters now...

-

But haters can make you stronger. And I hit 14k reads, So I don't give a fudge about them. 👐

-

I will try to update more while I'm here, but I do want to spend time with my family.

-

Remember to leave a like, follow if you're new, and leave a comment on what you thought of the chapter. Feedback is always appreciated!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 💕😊