Can't Get You Out Of My Mind

Chapter 2

Mitch's POV

I made sure Ashley and the others were off the Skype call and they were. I raised my fists in the air. SUCESS!

"So, she said yes?" Jerome said. He was in the doorway wearing a sly smile.

"How much did you see?"

"All of it. Congrats biggums!"

"Thanks you hairy beast!" And he gave me a hug with a pat on the back.

"But remember, #merome never splits up" Jerome said. In case you didn't know, #merome was a shipping of me and Jerome. The fan art is sometimes a little, let's just say, too far...

"Never!"

"Are you finally gonna ask her out?"

"Yeah. Little nervous though"

"It's okay. I was nervous when I asked Louise out and now everyone #lorome on all of my photos with me and her!"

"True"

"And they are shipping #mashley remember?"

"How could I forget?" Ian interrupted our conversation by thudding his feet on the staircase and running to our room, out of breath. It looked like he was torn up by some fangirls who use our last name as our's,

"Listen, Jerome, can you go and chop up Jason and Quentin with the Betty you got at Minecon?" Ian asked.

"With pleasure buddy!" He ran to his room next to mine and grabbed a foam Betty and held it in the air like he just pulled it out of stone.

"QUENTIN! JASON! BE PREPARED TO GET CHOPPED UP BY BETTY!" He screamed down the stairs. The guys started to yell downstairs and I closed the door.

"Shouldn't you make sure Jerome doesn't actually kill those two with Betty?"

"They'll be fine" And Adam started screaming and laughing but screaming louder each time "I think"

"Adam does get that for pranking me last week"

"Did you ask Ashley yet?"

"I did"

"What did she say?"

"She said yes!"

"Congrats dood! Are you gonna ask her out?"

"Yeah. And me and Jerome were just talking about that!"

"Were you? Please tell me more!" Ian said in a sarcastic tone "Not!"

"Figured you wouldn't wanna know. I am gonna ask her"

"Are you nervous at all?"

"To be honest, YES! I have been so nervous to ask her that for almost two freaking years!"

"I can help you. Look at me and Maddie! People are trying to find a good ship name for us!"

"That's true"

"You can do this. I have faith in you. To get your mind off of it, wanna call some others and play some Nexus Survival Games with them?"

"Sure. Thanks Ian"

"Anytime dood" Jerome yelled from downstairs

"IAN! WANNA HELP ME CHOP UP EVERYONE!"

"YUSSSSS" He screamed back. He gave me a smile and ran downstairs, closing the door, leaving me alone hearing their laughs and screams. I got on my computer and put my earbuds in. I went on Skype and called Natalie (TheZombiUnicorn), Mat (NoochM), and Lachlan. (CraftBattleDuty or as we called him CraftBattlePony) They all answered the Skype call and got on TheNexus Hunger Games. They all joined the Nexus and got on the THG. They all got their recording systems ready and started recording. I opened all of their videos including mine.

"Hey doods what up its Mitch or BajanCanadian here with Mat, Natalie, and CraftBattlePony and it's starting LESSS GOOOO" everyone ran off their pedestals and got to the chests. I ran to center as usual. I got iron legs, gold helmet and a wood axe. Not a bad find. Someone snuck up behind me and started swinging at me with a stone axe. I started to fight back but I couldn't. I only got like 3 chops into him and he killed me in 4.

"Mitch, does this happen everyday when I don't record with you?" Natalie asked.

"Your gonna regret saying that Natalie, because my target is YOU! What? YOU killed me?"

"Yes. I did. I'm proud of that too"

"Oh are you now?" Natalie was still at the spawn after I mutated and I started swinging at her, she looked up and she had made an iron sword and had gold helmet, iron legs, and leather legs and killed me in 3 hits. I was just thinking so much about Ashley, I couldn't even played Minecraft perfectly like I do! So I just sat there in silence like a loser. I just couldn't stop think about her! Her cute little British accent, her beautiful face, her chocolate brown eyes which I always get lost into and surprisingly gets back out, the way the dyes in her hair look like they were dancing in it. She was just perfect. I wanted her to be min. Needed her to be mine.

"Is Mitch AFK?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know, did he hang up the Skype call?" Mat said.

"No, he's still here. He might be AFK" Then Natalie squealed like a dolphin so loud, she snapped me out of my daydream

"What happened?" I asked.

"Were you AFK?" Lachlan asked.

"Uh" I couldn't tell them about how I landed with Ashley yet "Yeah. I just had to deal with Jerome. You know, #merome stuff"

"I see" Mat said. And they went back to commentating while playing. I sat there in silence again. Thinking about Ashley.