I Got Away With It

⚠️Just warning you guys, shiz about to go down between #Mashley and Preston. So be warned.⚠️
Chapter 13
Mitch's POV
I sat downstairs in the kitchen along with the other guys.
"Hey guys, have you seen Preston?" I asked.
"I thought I saw him upstairs with Ashley" Jerome said.
"WHAT?!"
We hear a scream, belonging to Ashley, everyone stands up and runs upstairs. We run up to Ashley's room, and tried to open the door, but it was locked from the other side.
"MITCH!" Ashley screamed.
"ASHLEY! WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?!" I screamed
"HELP!" She screamed again. I heard Preston's voice and she started to cry.
"WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THERE?!" Jerome yelled through the door.
"PRESTON, HE'S TRYING TO!" She tried to say pounding on the door. She screamed again. "PRESTON! STOP!"
We all banged on the door, trying to get in. Ashley was probably getting raped in there and I couldn't stop it.
This is just like my nightmare...
"PRESTON! YOU BETTER STOP THIS SHIT!" I said pounding on the door.
"And what are you going to do about it Hughes?"
"I SWEAR IF YOU LAY ONE MORE HAND ON HER, YOU WILL GET POUNDED!"
"You mean like this?" He said and then Ashley screamed.
"That. Is. IT" I yelled as I rammed on the door, the other guys trying to ram the door down with me. I had to listen to Preston torturing Ashley, which was like torture to me to listen to. I banged down the door, and finding a horrible sight. Preston was on top of Ashley on her bed, Ashley, with only her underwear and bra on, with her arms in an X on her chest. Ashley wasn't covered up with the blanket, she was totally exposed. I ran over to Ashley while the other guys held Preston down. I held Ashley in my arms, while she started crying.
"What happened?" I asked her. She looked up at me with her glossy eyes, still fear in them.
"H-he tried to, r-rape me!" She said with fear, pointing at Preston.
"What the hell is wrong with you Preston!" I screamed.
"You told her my secret!" He screamed. I looked at Ashley.
"Did you tell him?" I asked her.
"I didn't mean to! He almost stripped me down and he made me blurt it out! And he continued!" Ashley said, before bursting into tears.
"What the hell Preston!"
"I couldn't hold back!"
"Jerome! Call 911!" Jerome got his phone out of his pocket and starting dialing the numbers.
"Jerome! Please! I'm sorry Ashley!" Preston pleaded.
"Bull. SHIT! I asked you to stop and you just kept on trying to hold me down while I was trying to yell for help!" She screamed.
"Jerome, call 911" I said firmly. He nodded his head and put the phone over his ear.
"911, what's your emergency?" I heard the lady on Jerome's phone.
"Yes hello, my best friend Ashley was being-" We hear Jerome talking while he was walking out of the room. I just held Ashley in my arms, her close to crying.
"Preston, if you ever think that Ashley will be a Aresment, you better think twice" I said angrily
"She will be. She will be an Aresment"
"No, I won't, I would rather go back home to my abusive mother than be yours" Ashley snapped.
"Ashley, listen to me, you don't want to be with him. You want to be with me!"
"Are you out of your fucking mind? First, you try to kiss me at my Welcome party, then you tried to roam your hands all over me last night, then you try to RAPE ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING?" Then police sirens went off outside.
"They're here" Jason said. They all helped Preston sit up and walked him downstairs.
"Here Ash," I said giving her one of her t-shirts. She smiled and pulled it over head and covered to her thighs. I walk with her downstairs, where the cops ask Ashley questions. She answered them all quickly. She probably wanted to be left alone, and I didn't blame her. I looked back at Preston, but with the look in his eyes, I could tell he was going to do something. Something crazy. He shoved over the cop holding his arm, he grabbed the key for his handcuffs and ran away.
"Stop him!" The cop talking to us yelled to the others outside. Me and Ashley looked out the window, and saw Team Crafted and some cops chasing Preston down the block. We ran outside and watched them disappear around the corner of the street. We stood outside, waiting for them to come back with Preston. We saw their figures walking towards us, out of breath and starting to sweat.
"Well?" I asked. Adam was on his knees, panting like a dog in the summer heat.
"He got away" He said sadly.
Well! Now you know why this book is called 'Lost in Desire'. This is just only one of the reasons!
-
I will try to update as much as I can, because now I have nothing really to do, so I can just write 😊
-
If you enjoyed, please smack the like button with your nose! If your new and would like to see more, then press the follow button! It means a lot for your support on the book.
-
And also, thanks for 5.3k reads you guys 😘
-
Keep calm and read on!
-
~Nat 😘💕