Recording Spree and Instagram Problems

Chapter 21
Ashley's POV
"I hope you're ready for the show Ashley, Because this is only the beginning. Your life will be over as you know it."
What did they mean by that? Were they going to kill people I love? Were they going to make sure my life isn't the same? Were they going to kill me?
~
I hear snapping. Like camera snapping. I wake up to see all of Team Crafted, Rob and Lachlan; their phones out taking pictures of us.
"#MASHLEY!" Adam screams. Mitch's eyes flew open and sat up. His arm was still around my waist, like it has been the whole night.
"What the heck?" Mitch said.
"Please don't tell me this went on Instagram..." I said.
"It just did" Adam and Jerome said waving their phones in the air. Me and Mitch both started to dog pile on top of Adam and Jerome. I grabbed Adam's phone, and deleted the picture before anyone saw it. Mitch did the same with Jerome's phone.
"Why can't we just post it?" Jason asked.
"Because if anyone should tell our fans, it should be us." I said. "So can you all not post any pictures of us yet?"
"Okay." Adam said. "But if you wait like one year without telling them-"
"We won't!" Mitch said wrapping his arm around my waist again. "We'll find a way. But it might be a few weeks"
"Okay. But if it takes at least two months, we will post these pics" Quentin said.
"Okay. We won't" I said.
I hope I can actually build up the courage to tell them.
~
Mitch's POV
"Guys. We haven't uploaded in like a day and I bet the subscribers are wondering why." I said. "So we need to go on a recording spree today and tomorrow"
"Not with each other. Right?" Adam asked.
"Well, we can have at least one or two TC videos with Ash. And we can record with other people"
"Well, LEZZZ GOOOO" Jerome said running up the stairs. We all ran up after him and into our rooms. I sat down at my desk and started up Skype, Fraps, and my Minecraft. The first one I called was Vikk, and Lachlan. Ashley answered first then Vikk and Lachlan.
"Hey Mitch, and CraftBattlePony!" Vikk cheered.
"Neigh" Lachlan said.
"Where is the beautiful Ashley Marie?" Vikk teased.
"Back off Vikktorias Secret, Ashley is my poofy penguin now" I teased.
"Oh, so you finally asked her"
"Why is everyone so surprised?"
"Well, Mitch because you chickened out" Lachlan said.
"I did not!"
"Yeah, you did!"
"Can we just shut up and start recording now?" I screamed.
"Sure you jag" Lachlan teased.
"What should we play?" Vikk asked.
"Hunger deeeennnnnssss" Lachlan shouted.
"Lachlan, I can hear you from down the hall" I said looking at the door.
"Same with you Mitch"
"Is everyone connected to the Nexus?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah boy. What lobby?"
"Lobby 2" I said clicking on the sign. I joined the lobby and a spam of who was joining filled the chat. I started up my Fraps and got ready to record.
"You ready guys?" I asked.
"Yep." Lachlan said.
"All ready to go"
"Also guys, don't say anything about #Mashley yet. We want to tell our fans"
"Cross my heart" Vikk said.
"3,2,1." I pressed record and did my intro. "Hey doods what's up, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here! And I'm here with Vikk and Lachlan on the Hunger Gamesssss" I said as the map loaded in. The Candyland map.
"Yeah boy!" Lachlan said.
"Mitch, let's get cavities together!" Vikk cheered.
"Well, while you do that, I'm going to be bashing skulls!" I said as the countdown ended and everyone jumped off their candy came to spawn. I looked in a chest and got gold pants, raw beef, and a wood axe.
"Okay guys. I got a weapons so I can slaughter some people already" I said starting to chop a fox girl skin running off spawn and her character tilting and a lingerie chestplate was in my inventory slot. I put it on and started running from spawn.
~
"Alright guys. You have to avenge me!" Vikk wailed. I now had full iron and I had a iron sword. Lachlan had full iron except for his legs which were lingerie. He had a stone sword. I ate a apple before the final countdown and we were all teleported to spawn. I look to my left and see the one and only,
"BRASON!" I screamed.
"Branson is here?!" Lachlan shouted.
"Yeah! He has a diamond sword dood. Watch out"
"You go for this creeper jag" I ran for the blue creeper across from Branson. He had full lingerie except he had gold boots and a iron chestplate. He had only a stone axe to defend himself. He got some good chops into me and I had about half health when his axe broke on me and I got one critical hit on him and his body tilted, his stuff exploding around me.
"MITCH!" Lachlan screamed. Lachlan was getting completely wrecked by Branson and was running towards me. I ran after Branson and gave him about two chops until he died.
"You defeated Branson Mitch!" Vikk cheered.
"Mitch, not only did you save me but you defeated Branson as well!" Lachlan gasped.
"How many hearts?" I asked.
"1 1/2. So shall we settle this in a-" I cut Lachlan off by giving him a chop and winning the whole game. Vikk started laughing and was getting away from his mic. Lachlan was silent the whole time.
"I was getting bored"
"God dammit Mitch!" Lachlan screamed.
"Anyway doods, I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Hunger Games. If you did, make sure to leave a like and subscribe if you're new and would like to see more. Also check out these lovely gentlemen in the description!"
"Bye!"
"See you!" Vikk and Lachlan signed off. I stopped my recording and they did with their's as well.
~
It was about 9pm at night and I was editing the Pixelmon me and Jerome filmed. Ashley popped her head in the door frame.
"Benjaaaaa" She singsonged. I looked at her and gave her a smile. Igot up and gave her a peck on the lips.
"Hey my little poofy penguin." I said, rubbing her cheek.
"Rob wants us all downstairs. There's someone he wants us to meet"
"Alright." I said walking downstairs with her. We walked into the living room where everyone was gathered up on a couch. Or shoved themselves on the two we have.
"What's going on guys?" I asked. Rob stood up, tall and proud.
"Guys, there's someone that I want you to met." He said. "Her and I have been with each other for about 3 months and she has been so nice, amazing, beautiful and so many things" Then a tan, tall girl with long brown hair, and brown eyes. She also had a white beanie, white ripped shorts, lilac converse, a black hoodie, and glasses stood up.
"Guys this is-"
"Kyleigh?!" I shouted.
"Mitch?!" She said.
"How do you two know each other?" Ashley asked.
"Because. She's my sister."
WAAAAT. Rob is dating Kyleigh and Mitch is dating Ashley. See what I did there?
-
Also congrats to @KiannaCrafterMC for her entry being the winner!
-
It is like 3:09 AM in Texas and I CAN'T SLEEEEPPP
-
I leave in about 3 days for burning El Paso! I get to see the rest of my family! I'm so fudging excited!
-
I'm going to sleep now like a 'normal' person
-
But remember, if you liked the chapter, smack the like button with your nose! #NoseBuddies!
-
And if you are new and would like to see more, then press the follow button! Also leave a comment of your thoughts on the chapter! Support and feedback is always appreciated!
-
Keep calm and read on!
-
~Nat 😛💕