Beaten Bodies and Bloody Cries

Chapter 32

Mitch's POV

I sit in my room, my handcuffs shackled around my wrists, and worst of all I was crying. Natalie was taken out a few minutes ago but I don't know where she is. I was scared; horrified actually. I don't have a cell phone, I'm thirsty, but worst of all, I don't know where Ashley is, and they could be torturing her and I couldn't do anything about it. Natalie told me about how Ryan and Ashley's mom were going to tear us apart, and how they were hired to do so. I hear the door open and I look up.

"Let's go Hughes." Ryan said walking over to me and cut the chains on the floor.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You want to see your girlfriend?" He asks. My eyes light up with joy.

He's just going to let me see her THAT easily? Isn't there a catch?

"Yes." I say as he unchained my handcuffs and lead me down the hall.

"Then follow me" He says pushing me out the door. He pushes me down a dim hallway, boxes and blankets scattered around the floor.

This is Preston's house.

A/N (I know Preston lives in Texas but, this is a fan fic, so he lives in LA. Deal with it 😎)

Ryan stops me in front of a door, which I can hear Ashley. My heart sinks. Ryan opens the door and pushes me in.

"Ashley! Preston! You have a guest!" Ryan yells. Ashley and Preston turn their heads, and a wave of relief appears over Ashley's face. Ryan pushes me down next to Ashley. He unlocks Ashley's handcuffs and mine.

"I'll give #Mashley a minute and then I'll be back to do my business" Ryan says standing by the door. Ashley runs into my arms and I lock her in my arms.

"Ashley, did he harm you?" I whisper in her hair.

"No." She says, crying in my chest. "Not yet"

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said anything" I say with a crack in my voice. She looks up at me and presses my lips to hers. Our lips pressing together and repeats.

"It's okay" She says in a kiss. "You didn't know"

"I love you Ash" I say in between our lips pressing together.

"I love you too Mitch" Ryan then pulls us apart and puts me back in the handcuffs. While he drags Ashley to a table in the center of the room.

"Alright that's enough." Ryan says. He chains Ashley's arms together above her head. "Now let's get down to business"

"What are you talking about?" Ashley croaks.

"Something I've been wanting to do for a long time" He says with bloodshot eyes. "But first," He pulls a rag out of his back pocket and stuffs it in Ashley's mouth.

"Ryan, I knew exactly what you're going to do. You better not you little bastard" I snap.

"And what power do you have to stop me?" He says walking towards me.

"When we get out of here, I will call the police you anti!"

"Oh Mitch. You're not going to get out of here." He clinches his fists. "You will be lucky if you do. And especially, alive"

He then swings his fist and he pops me in the mouth, hard too. He punches me again in the side of my face

"Say anything about what you're going to see here, you all will never see daylight again"

My vision goes blurry for a few seconds and went back to normal. Ryan was next to Ashley now, and he climbed on top of the table and climbs on top of Ashley. Ashley screams are muffled by the rag Ryan tied around her neck, but that doesn't stop her or Ryan. Ryan pulls Ashley's pajama pants down her legs and tosses it on the floor. Ashley is screaming as loud as she can; but nothing is stopping Ryan now. I look over at Preston and he has his head down.

I listened to Ashley's bloody cries for help. It was more painful than any mark Ryan would leave on me.

~

For the past 4 hours, I had to watch Ryan and Ashley's mom torture Ashley. They soon let her come to me. She crawled to me and collapsed in my lap. All her clothes were gone except her bra and panties. She looked up at me with red glossy eyes and wet cheeks.

"Ashley?" I said nervously. She falls in my lap, her breathing heavy. I felt a warm sticky liquid cover my legs. I turned her over, and written across her arm, were the bloody words.

MITCH.

I looked up at Ryan.

"What did you do to her?" I croak.

"She's only unconscious." Ryan said walking back over to me. He moves Ashley off of my lap and starts kicking me in my sides, and punching me anywhere he could.

My body felt numb. My body felt like a million daggers were stabbing me wherever Ryan hurt me.

My vision was turning black at the edges. I feel him put Ashley's cold body next to me as the light fades from my eyes.

I'm a horrible person. I know. I just had to add the drama!

-

So the hell hole known as school starts in 3 days. FML 😰

-

Dallas was fun. HumperDinks (A restaurant) has the best freaking hamburgers in the world. Seriously. If you're in Dallas/Arlington, you should check it out! 10/10

-

But my birthday is in 26 days so.... yey. (September 18th)

-

This book is coming to an end, so I need some help.

-

Do you guys want ending

A

or

B

-

But if this gets the good ending (There is a good and a bad ending) there will be a little surprise at the end of the book for #Mashley shippers 😏

-

Remember to like if you enjoyed, follow if you're new and would like to see more, and leave your thoughts on this chapter in the comments! Feedback is always appreciated!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😗💕😰