Overprotective

Chapter 9

Mitch's POV

I am in pure darkness. I don't know where anything is or anyone. I try to walk around to find someone, but it's so damn dark I can't see where I'm going.

"Mitch" A voice says, echoing around me. "Mitch" It says again. My heart pounding in my chest, I look around for the source of the voice. At light comes onto two people. A girl and a boy. The girl in a Power Moves Only t-shirt, a skirt and a poof in her hair.

Ashley

Then a guy holding her. A guy with black hair, a light blue t-shirt, and tan capris.

Preston

Ashley is held tight in Preston's clutch, Preston's hand reaching past the small of her back. Ashley was struggling to get free, but Preston was too strong. I started to walk to them but I was stopped. I tried to run to Ashley and Preston but, my hands were chained to the ground. I struggled to get free, but the more I struggled, the tighter the chains got. I looked back up at them and Preston was getting closer and closer to Ashley's face. Ashley struggled and struggled, but she was shackled in Preston's clutch.

"Ashley! Keep fighting for me!" I screamed. Ashley looked at me and nodded, tears in her eyes. Ashley looked back at Preston, but his lips were connected to Ashley's. I started to struggle to get out even more. Then I heard laughter around me. Team Crafted, Rob, Mark, Louise, Alesa, all of my closest friends were standing in front of me, laughing. Then the chains finally snapped. My hands were red, I could barely have any feeling in them. Everyone except Preston and Ashley were laughing. Tears were already forming in my eyes, and falling down my cheeks.

"Stop laughing! I never did anything to you!" I screamed at them. But the laughing got louder and louder. They finally gave me a path way, and Ashley was barely clothed except her skirt and bra.

"Help me Mitch!" she screamed in pain. I ran past my friends and to Ashley and Preston.

Then I woke up.

My eyes flew open. I looked next to me. Ashley was sound asleep on the other side of the bed, fully clothed. I looked around. I was in my room. I ran my hands through my hair.

"It was just a dream" I said quietly to myself. I took my arm from around Ashley's waist and carefully got up from my bed, going downstairs. The house was so still, and quiet. I looked at the clock on the wall. 1:09.

God I'm freaking hungry

I swiftly moved across the floor to the kitchen. Only to find Preston next to the microwave.

"You" I said.

"Me?" Preston said.

"I know what you've been doing" I said. "Acting weird around me and Ash together, and you, trying to raping her in my nightmares"

"I can't help that I'm in your nightmares Mitch"

"Listen Arsement, I need you to stay away from Ashley"

"And why should I do that?"

"Because, #Mashley exists already. Ashley wouldn't date a cactus like you"

"Well first of all, thank you for calling me a cactus. Second of all, how can you be sure?"

"This isn't you Preston"

"Love makes people do weird things" Preston said, pulling a plate of bacon out of the microwave.

"Just stay away from her okay?"

"Again, why should I?"

"Because of you don't, I'll tell everyone your deepest darkest secret" I said crossing my arms