#Mashley Netflix Marathon

Chapter 15

Mitch's POV

He got away. I couldn't believe that he got away like that and do something so horrible to my Ashley. How could I let him get away so easily?

"We tried to stop him, but that boy runs like a torpedo" Jason wheezed.

"He's gone?" Ashley asked.

"Yes. We couldn't catch him" Adam coughed. Ashley's look of fear returned to her face as she ran back inside. I ran after her and ran up the stairs after her. I looked in her room, where she was crying on her bed.

"Ashley?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Do you want to be left alone?" I asked.

"No" She said. I walked in her room and sat next to her.

"Maybe we should go to my room. We can have a little bit of privacy" I offered.

"Yes please" She said quietly. I handed her the shorts she was wearing and she put them back on. I lead her to my room, where we sit on my bed, in silence for a few minutes. I would look over at Ashley every few minutes, to see her eyes glossy, her sniffling at she would look at me. I opened my arms and she slipped right in them.

"Ashley. It's okay if you cry. I won't judge" I whispered in her hair. She started to sob in my chest, which meant she took that literally. I did what I did last night, kiss her head and run her hair. After a while of that, she looked up at me. Her coconut eyes, were now dark red.

"Ashley. It's okay. It's over, and you're safe" I say calmly.

"No. It's not okay!" She says with a crack in her voice. "That monster is on the run, and what he did to me-"

"Ashley. Listen to me. Every night that he is on the run, I'll close every window, lock every door, and now that he's angered me, I'm not letting anything happen to my poofy penguin. I won't let you out of my sight" I promised.

"Mitch. I'll never be able to repay you for being so nice to me"

"You already are. By being my girlfriend, I could never be thankful" She smiled. "There's the smile I love" I pressed my lips to hers, our lips moving in perfect sync. She breaks apart with a smile on her face.

"Better?" I asked.

"A little" She said with a smirk.

"Well, how about I can grab you something from downstairs?" I offered.

"Sure." She said with a smile.

"And plus, I already know what you want"

"Okay Mr. Smart Guy."

"And you can put on your favorite show on Netflix" I said starting up Netflix on my Xbox. I handed Ashley the controller and she started to search it up. "Be right back"

Ashley's POV

I watched Mitch leave the room to go downstairs. I turned back to the television and got to the search bar. I typed in "Destination Truth" It is my favorite show. I started it a week back and I can't stop watching it. I waited a few minutes until Mitch came back. In his hand was French toast with some strawberries on the top, with powered sugar. He looked on the screen and his eyes lit up.

"Destination Truth! That's one of my favorite shows!" He cheers.

"French toast! With strawberries and powered sugar! How did you know!"

"Well, I know my girlfriend." Mitch says with a smirk. He sits down with me and sets the plate down in front of me. I give him a soft kiss and give him a smile.