Advice

Chapter 3
Ashley's POV
It's been a couple of days since I started planning with Mitch over FaceTime. And today was the day I was flying out to LA. I already packed my stuff, made sure my poof was in place and left locking the house. My taxi I called was waiting outside, the driver looking urgent to leave. She looked like she was around 19. She comes out of the car and helps me put my bags in the trunk. She slams the trunk rattling the car.
"What a patch of sunshine" I thought. I went in the car, closing the door. And she started to drive off. We just sat in silence.
"So" she said "Where you going with your bags packed up?" She said, her voice pure.
"To America to visit some friends for my 18th birthday" I did live in England after all.
"America. Lucky you. Who exactly?" What I was wondering why she was looking in my business like a treasure chest.
"Team Crafted"
"You're AshleyMarieeGaming aren't you?"
"Yes I am"
"My little cousin he's is a fan"
"Oh well, tell him I said Hello"
"You got it"
"Do you have your eye on anyone in Team Crafted?"
"Yes I do."
"Who?"
"BajanCanadian"
"Ah, you got a nice taste Ashley. He's a cutie"
"Yeah he is"
"My tip, try to sparkle his interest. Isn't there anyone that has their eyes on you?"
"Not that I can think of"
"Well, like I said, sparkle his interest. Try to talk a little flirty all of that good stuff. And he'll most likely fall head over heals for you"
"Thanks. Can I take a selfie for your little cousin in return?"
"Of course Ashley. Go for it" She unlocked her phone and handed me it. I got on the camera and look a selfie on there. After I made sure it looked good, I gave it back to the driver. We sat in silence for a few more minutes until we arrived at the airport. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk, payed the driver and started towards the airport doors. I turned around to say thanks but she was already gone. I looked around and couldn't find her. She just disappeared like a ninja. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to the front desks to get my plane ticket. I looked at the time, 12:30. My flight was at 3:30 so I had some time. I saw that there was a little time left. I was also hungry. I scanned the airport and I managed to find a little burger place. I started over there and went inside. The smell of French fries and hotdogs and burgers made it to me when I stepped in. I walked up to the register and ordered 2 medium hot-dogs with a small order of French fries and a can of Coke. I just wanted to get something in my stomach for a while. And I am not eating airplane food after I found out what they put in that stuff. Last time I ate airplane food, I was sick for almost a month due to mold in the pudding.
My phone was dancing to vibration in my pocket. I pulled it out while waiting and it was a FaceTime request. From Mitch. I made sure my poof was in place and answered it. Luckily the airport had free internet. Mitch's face appeared on the screen. His mohawk was all messy, his eyes standing out.
"Hey Ashley" he said.
"Hey Mitch" I said back.
"You at the airport?"
"Yeah. Just getting a quick bite to eat"
"Yeah, you got some time to waste. Alright, so here's how this is gonna work. Me and Jerome are going to pick you up and take you to the house. All the guys there are waiting and Preston too"
"Preston?"
"Yeah. Sara broke up with him so he needs a place to stay for a few weeks"
"Aw. Poor guy"
"Yeah. It just came out of the blue and dumped him. We were all shocked"
"Okay sounds good"
"Well, I gotta go. I'm gonna go eat lunch"
"Alright. Bye Mitch"
"Bye Ashley" And he hung up. My heart went back to its normal pace again. I barely made it through the FaceTime. Real life is gonna be difficult. I had my food, and headed towards the gate of course going through the security. My plane was already starting to board too. I made it on in time and got a seat about 7 rows from front. I looked out at the window at soggy England. Started to rain. No surprise there. When the sun shines, makes no difference.
"Alright passengers" the pilot said "For some of you, goodbye wet England and hello sunny LA! I'll be here the few hours we are together" and a few chuckles came from all around the plane. "Yeah being a comedian isn't gonna work out" he said and went into the pilot seats. The plane ran down the runway, and started to lift up off the ground. I looked out the window seeing Big Ben before we disappeared into the fluffiness of the clouds. When we reached 10,000 feet, we could pull out our electronics. I got out my phone and put my earbuds in listening to the iTunes Radio bopping my head along to the beat of the music. I should take that drivers advice.
She did have a diamond ring on her finger.