Positive or Negative

Chapter 27

Ashley's POV

"Louise! Your pregnant?!" Annie exclaims.

"Louise! This is amazing! You've always been wanting kids!" Alesa said. Me, Alesa, Annie, and Maddie, were here. Louise told me the news and I called over the girls. They came without any questioning or hesitation. Jocelyn couldn't make it because she and Ty are out on the town.

"The doctor said maybe. But Jerome and I got some tests to be sure" She says holding up a box of pregnancy tests.

"Alright well, me and Ian have done this before, and it was just in case! So I did 4 tests, and I just waited. If all appear negative, then there's no baby. And if they all appear positive, then you know" Maddie said.

"You and Ian-"

"This isn't about me. This is about Louise" Maddie claims.

"Well," Louise says holding the box and heading into the bathroom. "Here we go"

~

About an hour later, Louise was eating some watermelon in the kitchen. Worry was covering Louise's face. Alesa and Annie were trying to give her words of encouragement. She has been wanting kids for a long time. Or at least one kid. But I knew that Louise was worried about one thing.

Jerome wouldn't want the baby.

"Louise. The tests should be ready by now" Maddie said.

"Do you want us to come with you?" I asked.

"No. I want to see on my own" She says, walking into the bathroom slowly. We follow her to the door and she closes it.

"I'm scared for Louise. She's worried that Jerome won't want to baby" I say.

"If Jerome doesn't want the baby, I'll help Louise raise it and kick Jerome's ass in the process." Louise came out of the bathroom.

"Well?" I say anticipated.

"Louise?" We all broke apart to see Jerome standing in front of us. "What did the tests say?"

"Jerome. I'm going to be a mother" She says smiling. The girls and I, lost our minds. We pulled Louise into a group hug. Jerome stepped closer to Louise. We let her go and took some steps back.

"Are you mad?" Louise asks.

"Mad?" Jerome starts. He lifts Louise up in his arms. "I'm happy! I'm going to be a father!" Mitch and Rob came up.

"What's going on?" Mitch asks.

"We're going to be parents!" Jerome cheers.

"WHAT! JEROME! THIS IS AMAZING!" Mitch said pulling Jerome into a hug. Rob does the same. Then everyone starts their little freakout. Mitch stands next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"That will be us someday" Mitch says. Mitch pulls me into his bedroom, closing the door behind us. Mitch pinned me to the wall, pressing his lips on mine. Our lips are moving in sync, my heart racing. I pull away from Mitch, us both breathing heavily.

"Promise?" I ask. Mitch and I move our lips fast. He pulls me in again, giving me a series of fast kisses on my lips. He pulls away.

"I promise."

Guys..... Mitch and Ashley haven't done 'the dirty' yet! That's not until a few more chapters! I felt so weird writing the #Mashley make out, I'm going to be drowning in feels when I write 'the dirty'

-

So what do you think about Louise being a mother?

-

But I'm getting more depressed. Because of Robin William's passing away. He was my favorite actor when I was smaller. And I just can't fucking believe he's gone.

-

Looks lime heaven has earned another angel. 😭

-

So, remember, like if you enjoyed the chapter, comment your thoughts, and follow if you want to see more! Feedback is appreciated!

-

Sorry for the short chapter as well! I'm just still sad about Robin and other things...

-

But I will try to make the next chapter longer!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😭💕

-

#RIPRobinWilliams

The genie is finally free 😓