Too Scared to Scream

❗️This is the previous chapter but told from Ashley's POV. This also maybe too graphic for certain people. So I'm just warning you❗️

~Nat 💕

Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

The sun creeped inside the blinds and made it to me, which wakes me up. I look to see Mitch was gone from the other side of his bed.

Must have gone downstairs to eat.

I get up, and go to my room and just brush my hair and put on a bra real quick. I finally finished, wanting to join them, but when I open the door, Preston is standing in front of me.

"Preston, what do you want?" I said angrily.

"Well, Ashley," He said stepping into my room, each step he takes towards me, I take a step back. He closes my door, making my heart starting to pound faster "Now, you have no where to run," He shoves me on my bed. "And Mitch can't protect you this time, I have you right where I want you." He locks my door, and I just feel like my heart stopped.

What's he going to do to me?

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Get what I want" He says with revenge in his eyes. "And when I want something. I get it" He says scanning me head to toe. I open my mouth, to scream, but no sound. I was too scared to scream. I scramble out of the bed and run towards the door, but he lunges at me, and drags me back to my bed. He shoves me back on it, and climbs on top of me. He starts to slide my pants down my legs, and I started to know exactly what he wants. I was paralyzed, frozen, but mostly, I was scared.

He whispered in my ear.

"What did Mitch tell you?"

"What?" I said trying to sound confused

"Mitch told you my secret didn't you?"

"No. He didn't"

"You little liar. He did tell you" He said with revenge still in his eyes. I didn't even know him anymore. If I didn't he could kill me. But I could be dead if I told him.

"Fine! He did!" I shouted. I regret saying that, the moment the words fell out of my mouth.

"Oh, now you're going to get it"

The sound finally returned to me, but Preston must have known I was going to yell for help, so he slammed his lips on mine. I was completely frozen. I pulled away, but an evil smile appeared on his face. I had to.

Scream.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, Preston's smile now turning to a look of pure evil. He was now angry. He started to slip off my shirt, but I put my arms into a X across my chest. I heard a pounding up the stairs and me and Preston turned to the door. Him off guard, I punched him right across the face, sending him to slam into the wall. I ran over to the door, but not even I could unlock the door.

"MITCH!" I screamed to the door.

"ASHLEY!" I heard Mitch's voice scream back to me "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?!" Preston caught me off guard, and slipped my shirt off in a split second and I scream again the only thing I could.

"HELP!"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THERE?!" Jerome yelled through the door.

"PRESTON! HE'S TRYING TO" I couldn't finish my sentence when Preston threw me back on my bed, flipped me over on my back and started struggling with my bra straps.