Playing With My Heartstrings

Chapter 29

Ashley's POV

I hear tons of talking downstairs. The guests have already arrived.

I invited my friends, TC, Rob, Kyleigh, Alesa, Louise, Jocelyn, Maddie, Annie, Mark, Tyler (MunchingBrotato and Logdotzip) Bree, Palmer, Jordan (PerpetualJordan) Shelby, (LittleShortySG) Kyle (KKComics) Bash, Clara, and Andrew (FireRockerStudios) have all come. Annie pops her head in the door. She had a black dress that went to her feet and she was wearing black heels.

"Ashley! You look beautiful!" She says jumping with joy. I ran over to her.

"So do you!" I gush

"Mitch is going to be all yours tonight." She says walking me down the stairs.

"Quentin will fall for you" I gush.

"Thank you" We stop at the staircase. Annie looks downstairs and signals Adam downstairs. Adam gives the thumbs up back to her. He stands up at the top of the bottom stair.

"Attention!" He hollers. "Attention!" He captures everyone's attention. Everyone who was in the other rooms moved in front if Adam at the stairs. "Thank you! May I present the lady who turned her can't s in cans, and her dreams into plans, the lady of the night who has turned 18 years old, Ashley Marie Surcombe!" Annie wraps her arm in mine and we started down the stairs. Everyone gasped and started applauding. I stop at the bottom stair where Adam was.

"Thank you all for coming to my 18th birthday party." I say everyone applauding. "I would like to thank TC and the girls for letting me stay here and helping me with Preston and Natalie. And I would like to thank my boyfriend, Mitch." Mitch appeared out of the crowd and stood on the same step with me.

"Or BajanCanadian!" Mitch shouts. A laugh spreads over the crowd.

"There is no beer and stuff. I don't want to deal with a bunch of drunk people after this over."

"That is so true!" Kyle shouts from the crowd.

"So, we have some amazing fruit punch that TC made. And there is a pool outside. And this party will go on until the sun rises!" I shout on the last part. A wild applause came from the crowd. "The upstairs is off limits. But one last thing to say! HAVE FUN!" Everyone applauds and starts to go around the house. Mitch faces me towards him and pulls me closer. He was dressed like his Minecraft character. Plaid jacket, white shirt underneath, jeans and some red Converse.

"Can you stop being so beautiful?" He asks.

"Can you stop being so handsome?" I say.

"I'm just saying. You look amazing"

"Thank you Mitch. You looks handsome yourself." He smiles. Kyleigh and Rob ran past us.

"Where are you guys going?"

"There's a big dance party outside! Come on!" Kyleigh said. Rob grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"Shall we?" I ask Mitch. He plants a soft kiss on my lips and smiles.

"We shall" He says. He grabs my hand and we both start to the back door. Louise is drinking some punch in the kitchen along with Jerome.

"Jerome, this is good punch!" Louise gushes.

"Thanks. We spent an hour making it" Jerome says.

"Well done" Louise says before drinking again. Me and Mitch went outside closing the door behind us. Around the edge of the pool, half of everyone at my party was dancing with someone or by themselves. Kyleigh and Rob joined the crowd, getting buried by it. Me and Mitch rushed over to join the crowd.