Why Would He Care?

Chapter 7

Ashley's POV

I wake up in the Team Crafted house, in Mitch's arms. I look around me and see Adam and Alesa in each other arms on one couch next to me and Mitch, Jason cuddled up in one chair by himself, and Louise on the ground by herself. All of them were knocked out, asleep.

It wasn't a dream. It was reality

I was so happy that this wasn't a dream after all. I thought it was a fantasy myself. But it's not. I turn in the bed looking at Mitch. His hair was all out of place and sticking out everywhere.

He looked so cute when he's sleeping. Did that sound stalker-ish?

I grab my phone from the coffee table in front of us and go on Instagram. I look at some fan-art of me and liked the pictures. And I was tagged in a few photos and comments. I was actually holding over my face while I was laying down and I was holding it for so long, my fingers lost feeling in them and my phone fell on my face. I heard a laugh from my left, Mitch was awake.

"Not funny!" I said.

"It kinda is.." Mitch said with a big smile on his face. "Good morning Ash"

"Good morning" I said and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. I sprung up from the bed, skillfully parkouring over dead tired Louise, to the downstairs. The barricade was knocked over, scattered all over the floor. I walked on the cold tile floor into the living room, finding everyone from the party last night. Me and Mitch walked into the kitchen, looking in the fridge, the pantry, anywhere there could have been food, but most of it was on the floor in the living room. Mitch walked up to Jerome's body, and kicked in the side of his rib cage, jolting him awake from his sleep.

"What did you do with the freaking food Jerome?" Mitch said.

"What the butts? What happened?" Jerome asked, getting up slowly but surely.

"Louise said that you were drunk last night" I said.

"Where is she?"

"Your little miss bacca is asleep upstairs" Mitch said, waving his hand towards the stairs. Jerome gets up slowly and walks towards the stairs. I walked back to the kitchen and looked in the pantry, finding what can save us from starving to death.

"Mitch!" I said as he turned to me. I held up a box from the pantry "Pancakes for DAYZZZ!"

"Yeah boi!" Mitch said raising his fists up in the air. I grab the ingredients from what it says in the box and glare at Mitch.

"You know I can't cook Mitch" I said.

"Well, you are you staying in a house with 7 other guys who know how to cook. You better start learning!" Mitch said. I gave him the mix and ingredients. He gave me a smirk and took them.

"I'll cook this one time. I need you to wake everyone up." Mitch said.

I knew there was a catch.

I walked into the living room, mostly everyone was starting to awake, wondering where they are, what happened, where are most of their clothes, or what they're covered in. Mitch said that since we all were close friends, they can use the shower but not for too long. There was a line starting at the top of the stairs with Mat the first in the shower. I looked around but the one person I knew was here wasn't found. Preston. I went upstairs past the line of half our friends and looked in the rooms.

I guess he left.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen to see Jerome, Louise, Preston and Mitch sitting at the table with plates full of pancakes in front of them. They all looked at me and I just felt so awkward for some weird reason. That's normal right?