Finding Out the Truth

Chapter 31

Mitch's POV

I feel the light returning to my eyes as I wake up, the pain still in the back of my neck. I look around to see myself in a dark room. I stood up trying to look for light and found a door. I tried running to it, but as I did, something was holding me back; by my wrists. I looked at my wrists, and they were like handcuffs and was chained down to the floor. I struggled and struggled, but I couldn't get free.

"Let me go!" I heard from the outside.

"You tried to betray us, now don't you think it's time that you join the little Benj?" I heard a voice say. Natalie was being dragged to the same room as me. He pushed her to the ground and wrapped her hands in the handcuffs like mine.

"Natalie?"

"Now you can see why I've been acting this way?" She says as he puts her in the handcuffs.

"Kinda. But who is that and what have they done with Ashley?!" I snap.

"I think you're about to find out" She says as the man takes off his hood reveling his face.

"No. Way"

~

Ashley's POV

"Ashley?" I hear Preston next to me. I wake up on the ground, my wrists shackled in these handcuffs chained to the floor. Preston was a few feet away from me, with two hooded people standing next to him.

"Preston? What's going on?" I ask.

"Now since you're here, I think it's about time we tell you the truth."

"Who's we?" I say looking at them.

"Just listen. A week before you came, Mitch told everyone you would be coming and everyone was excited. I was excited. But this was when Sara and me were still a couple, and she was gone for a few days. But one day, he" Preston said looking at the tall one.

"Called me on Skype and offered me a deal. He said that he was in love with you Ashley. He always has been ever since the day you first recorded with him. And he knew that Mitch would go after you, so he wanted me to help because I knew how to 'get the girl'"

"But why did you do it?" I asked.

"Because they had Sara captive and they said if I didn't agree, they would kill her. And they made me break up with her over text

"They would kill your girlfriend if you-"

"Just let me finish. Then he knew Natalie too. And she wasn't dating anyone, so he asked her to help us"

"What was in it for her?"

"The location of her parent's whereabouts" This caught me by surprise.

"Her parents are dead?" I ask.

"Her mom died in a car crash, and her dad died from lung cancer. The bodies were buried somewhere but they were never found. Natalie has been looking for them her whole life. So we both agreed. And we had to pretend to fall in love with both of you and do anything to have you both. And so I had to follow their orders, and Natalie had to follow hers. And they thought we weren't believable enough, so we had to keep trying. There you go. That's the truth"

"It is" The tall one said.

"You tall one, your voice sounds familiar." He takes off his hood so I can see his face. My body went stiff once I found out who it was.

"Ryan?!"

"Hello Ashley" He says in a calm but unnerving tone.

"Where is Mitch?! What have you done with him?!" I scream. The short one takes off her hood as well.

"MOM?!" I shout.

"Hello my little Ashley"

The identities of 'him' is finally reveled! And I just added Ash's mom for drama 😉

-

OMG my internet is being a piece of crap right now. I can't even watch my freaking Netflix or my freaking Once Upon a Time! God, Time Warner Cable SUCKS! 😡

-

But. Why do it Ryan you ask? I kinda don't like Ryan. To me and a few people, he's a bit self absorbed and he is kinda shoving himself between #Merome (Yes, a #Mashley shipper can ship #Merome too 😒)

-

Me and my dad are taking a 1 1/2 hour road trip to Dallas for a road trip in a day or two 🙌 (#SixFlagsOverTexas)

-

Things are starting to get a bit better around here. Other than the freaking wifi being a piece of crap. 😵

-

Remember to like if you enjoyed, follow if you're new, and comment your thoughts on the chapter! Feedback is always appreciated!

-

Keep calm and read on

-

~Nat 😉💕