Pilot

Chapter 1
Ashley's POV
"Run Ashley! Run!" Mitch screamed at me. I was playing Minecraft BattleDome with Mitch (BajanCanadian), ChildDolphin, and NoochM on my team. Woofless, Vikkstar123, TBNRFrags, and Bodil40 on the other team. It was me and Mitch against Vikk and Woofless. He had half a heart left and I had four and a half left. I looked at my inventory and saw I had an ender pearl in my inventory. I knew I had to ninja to win this for our team. I ate my golden apple which boosted me back to full hearts, I turned around, made sure they couldn't see me and I ender pearled a couple of blocks away form them. I got my Sharpness II diamond sword and swung at Rob until he died. It took three hits to get him down. Preston turned around and saw me behind him, he started swinging at me but Mitch came to my rescue and swung at Preston off guard. He must have gotten back to full cause he didn't go down with the ship like Preston. Me and Mitch free-feralled with him as the victor. He lit himself with lava until he died. GG was spammed in the chat by everyone on the server. I decided to close all of their videos by giving the outro.
"So anyway guys" I interrupted their screaming "Thanks for watching and if you enjoyed press that like button and so yeah see you all later"
"That's right" Mitch added "Bye everyone" and everyone stopped recording. We all said goodbye and we ended the Skype call one by one, I was gonna hang up until Mitch stopped me
"Hey Ashley" he asked. I went back on the face cam to see his messy Mohawk hair out of place, his handsome face, and most importantly, his chocolate eyes.
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering, for your birthday, you could be able to. Fly to L.A and stay at the Team Crafted house?" I could not believe it. He was asking me to stay at the Team Crafted house with him for e you my 18th birthday.
"Yeah, that will be cool. But how am I gonna get there?"
"You can pay one half and I can pay the other?"
"Sure"
"How long do you want to stay?"
"Is a month okay?"
"Of course!" He said.
"Alright, sounds like a plan"
"I can FaceTime you sometime later this week to plan the dates and the times and all of that stuff"
"Okay. I'll see you later Mitch"
"Bye Ashley" I made sure until I was alone. Mitch was off the Skype call, and I flung myself onto my bed and had a mini heart attack. I was going to be staying with the guy of my dreams, who saves me from my nightmares. Who I dream of every night. I looked at the time, it was around 3:00am and I was tried. BattleDome can be exhausting. I took of my Gunnar's and I turned off the light. I put the covers over me and fall asleep. I say to myself like Mitch was right next to me,
"I love you Mitch" before sleep pulls me under.