Cuts

Chapter 34

Mitch's POV

"The cuts that were cut into Mitchell's skin-" I hear someone say. I hear the annoying beeping of the heart monitor sound crystal clear.

"Wait, he's waking up!" I hear Jason's voice say. The vision gets better and I see Team Crafted in the same room with me.

"Hey biggums" Jerome said with a small smile. "How do you feel?"

"We were worried sick looking for you!" Rob says.

"What happened?" I asked my voice scratchy. "Last thing I remember is screaming from Jane and Ryan."

Oh shit! I forgot about Jane and Ryan!

"Jane and Ryan! Where are they?!" I shout. Jerome grips my shoulder.

"Ryan and Jane were caught and they were taken to prison. But Jane died from a heart attack from a heart attack this morning. I guess she was trying to hide it."

Jane was really gone?

"What about Ryan?"

"Ryan is spending 5 years in prison. Looks like we won't be seeing him anytime soon"

"Preston and Natalie?"

"They were found, they were cut like you were. Preston almost bled to death. And Natalie has a really ugly scar on her right leg now."

"Me?"

"Well, Mr. Hughes," The doctor started. "You almost bled to death as well."

"Where's Ashley?" I snap. Everyone gives the doctor a glance.

"Where. Is. Ashley?" I shout.

"Ms. Surcombe, she was the worst of all. Her body temperature was lowered to 50 degrees, so we had to warm up the hospital room, she lost about 2 gallons of blood from her body, and she had many bruises."

"Where is she?" I say with worry in my voice.

"She's in the ICU" My heart sinks. But my temper rises.

SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER OMFGGGGG (sorry for lack of chapters. no hate plz. i cri evertiem)

-

But school is becoming a bit of a hassle already 😫

-

I finished the book I have been reading for a long time (If I Stay) and. IT WAS AWESOME. I MUST GET THE SECOND! (Gets on Dauntless train and rides to the bookstore)

-

But I shaved my legs for the first time and HOLY SHIT MY LEGS ARE SO SMOOTH. I CAN'T STOP RUBBING THEM. IT'S LIKE FUCKING MAGIC 😂😳✨

-

Sorry, I just had to share that. It's actually feels like magic 😦✨

-

But remember to like this chapter, follow if you're new and would like to see more, and leave your thoughts on this chapter in the comments! Feedback is always apperciated!

-

And guys! 33k reads! And #4 on the 'What's hot' list for #Mashley?! 😀😊😘

-

Keep calm, and read on!

-

~Nat 😍😘🙊💕

-

And, I hope you're ready for the shocking finale!