Lachlan

Chapter 17

Mitch's POV

"Hey Ashley, I'm going to go for a walk through town, okay?" I said, standing in her doorway.

"What for?" She asked.

"Just to clear my mind from everything that has happened"

"Oh okay."

"I'll be gone for like an hour or so. So just give me a call if anything happens. And plus Rob and TC is here so you'll be safe"

"Okay. Bye Benj" She said walking up to me to give me a kiss.

"Bye Ash. I love you"

"I love you too" she said before I walked out of the doorway, downstairs and out the door. I got in my car, started it up and headed down the stretched road to the city.

~

I started to walk down the not so busy sidewalks of L.A, listening to the small crowds on the streets and shops. I looked around at the different shops on the street. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I got a text from Lachlan.

M- Mitch L- Lachlan

L: Hey Mitch

M: Hey Lachlan

L: Hey, I'm sorry about what happened with Ashley and Preston. 😔

M: You don't have to worry about it. It wasn't your fault.

L: I just never thought Preston would keep a secret like that. And, him doing that to Ashley.

M: I know. He's not the same.

L: Anyway. I have some news!

M: I swear if you ask me to build a snowman...

L: That's not it. For now 😏

M: Well what is it?

L: I'm visiting L.A for a few weeks, lots of family drama. You know. Plus I just want to see some friends.

M: Yeah. I feel you. But that's good. When are you visiting?

Lachlan didn't answer for a few minutes,

M: Lachlan?

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and it made me jump. I turned around to see the face of Lachlan standing in front of me. I grabbed onto a table of a Subway that I was next to. Lachlan had to grab onto the same table as me to keep himself up from laughing so hard.

"Lachlan, you scared the living crap out of me!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that you would jump like that!" He said trying to catch a breath.

"Don't do that again you jag!"

"I'm not making any promises" I gave him a quick hug, welcoming him to L.A.

"So, where are my other friends at?" He asked.

"They are at the house. Ashley is there too."

"Ashley? I haven't seen her since Minorama!"

"Back off Ping Boy. She's mine now"

"You finally asked her. Well done Duke of Power Moves"

"Yeah. Some strange things have happened"

"Like what?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when we get back to the house"

"Okay then"

~

Lachlan's POV (<--- Waaaat)

Me and Mitch keep on walking downtown, we stopped to eat and he just took me sightseeing. It's been about an hour and he gets a call. He puts his phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He says. I hear someone screaming on the other line, and worry stretches across Mitch's face.

"WHAT!" He screams, gathering at least one or two glares. "Ashley."

Ashley...

"No Ashley! Listen," He stops. "No. You or Louise?"

Louise... As in, Jerome's girlfriend Louise?

"I'm on my way" He says hanging up. "Lachlan, we have to get back to the TC house, now"

"What happened?"

"Ashley and/or Louise" He says grabbing my arm and starting pulling me back.

"What?"

"Okay, so Preston, he's changed"

"Changed?" I asked.

"Yes. Yesterday, he tried or could have raped Ashley"

"WHAT! How could he do that?!"

"He has loved Ashley, him and Sara broke up a few weeks before Ashley came here."

"Okay,"

"And so yesterday morning, Ashley screamed, we ran upstairs, the door was locked and Preston was in the same room with her. We tried to bust down the door for a few minutes, and we did, and Ashley was struggling to put her bra back on,"

"Wait, so you saw some of Ashley's 'lady parts' ?"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"Yeah sorry. Continue"

"Thank you. Anyway, we called the police, Preston managed to distract one of them, and he took off down the block. The police and Team Crafted tried to chase him down, but he must have been too fast." We finally made it back to Mitch's car, and I sat in the passenger's seat, and he started the car immediately, and took off.

"Oh god..."

"And there's an emergency!"

"WHAT IS IT MITCHELL?!"

"There was a brick thrown in the window in the room Ashley's staying in, and it hit Ashley's head"

I tried to do a cliffhanger. Most likely failed.

-

So, I now have to own and run 3 Instagram accounts. 😬

-

And I have Bush's Chicken for dinner, and I ate 5 wings, about 50 fries, a roll, and 3 giant spoonfuls of mashed potatoes.

-

My stomach feels like it's going to fudging explode. 😨

-

And 7.4k reads already! Love you all too much. 😘

-

So remember, like if you enjoyed, follow if you're new and would like to see more, and add this to your library if you're enjoying so far.

-

Also comment below, your thoughts on this chapter!

-

Keep calm and read on

-

~Nat 💕😘