A Little #Lorome Help

Chapter 28

Mitch's POV

The next day, I pop my head into Jerome's room, hoping to find Louise. I saw her on his bed watching TV and eating a random slice of watermelon.

"Louise?" I said. She turned her head toward me. A gentle smile reached her face.

"Hey Mitch" She says. "What's going on?"

"Well, first off, I would like to say congrats on your pregnancy!" I say. She smiles.

"Thank you Mitch."

"And secondly, I need some. Advice." I say my voice trailing off. Louise stands up and walks over to me.

"Okay. What can I help you with?"

"Well, Ashley's birthday is in 6 days, and I was hoping, you could help me getting a gift for Ash?"

"I thought you already know what she wants"

"I know. But I just wanted to ask you for some help. I just want her birthday to be special."

"You really do care about her, don't you?" She smirks

"Can you blame me? I love her"

"Alright. I'll help you." She sits back down on Jerome's bed. "We can go to the mall tomorrow to look"

"Thank you Louise! I owe you one!" I run back to my room and started to record.

~

"Mitch!" Louise screams. "Are you ready to go?" I look at Ashley sleeping. I give Ashley a soft kiss on the forehead and came downstairs.

"I'm here. I'm here. Let's go before she wakes up" I say grabbing my hoodie and pulling it over my head. "Better grab your hood. It looks like it's about to rain." It's about 6:30 in the morning. The mall opens in a few minutes

"Crap. It's upstairs."

"I got it" Jerome says coming down the stairs with Louise's hoodie. He tosses it to

"Oh hey Jerome." I said.

"Where you guys going?" He asks.

"We are going to the mall to get Ashley's present before she wakes up"

"I'm coming"

"Are you sure? You usually don't like the mall." Louise says.

"I'm just making sure that this Benj, doesn't make a move on my lady bacca. Then if he does, I will chop him to pieces!"

"Jerome! I would never make a move on your pregnant girlfriend. Plus I have a beautiful poofy penguin sleeping upstairs"

"Plus I might know what she wants" Jerome says with a smirk.

Ashley's POV (6 days later)

"Ashley!" My mom screamed pounding on the door. I jolted awake from my sleep. I sprung up from my bed and started barricading the door. "You don't want me to get in there!"

"What's going on?" Tara asked.

"Looks like my mom found out!" I wailed. Tears started running down my face.

Mom was going to beat me.

Maybe even kill me.

"Hide!" Tara said. I looked around.

The closet.

I opened the door, crammed myself in a corner with Tara's clothes and she closed the door. I heard my mom bust down the door.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Mom screeched.

"She climbed out the window!" Tara said pointing at the window. I heard someone else come in the room.

My heart was skipping beats.

"Jane? What the hell is going on?!"

Dad.

"I am going to whip Ashley's ass when she climbs out from the window!" She says looking out the window.

"What did she do 'wrong' this time?"

"She got 1 C, 2 As', and 2 Bs'!

"That's okay Jane. As long as the girl got one A!"

"But there is no Cs' on my watch!"

"Can you not be a little bitch for once to Ashley! You never lay a finger on Tara!"

"That's because Ashley was a mistake."

My heart shattered.

"Ashley. You can come out" Dad said. I opened the closet and got behind my dad.

"School is getting harder and harder on Ashley. Why can't you understand that?!"

"It's not my fault that Ashley is dumb!"

"That's it. I don't want you hurting my baby girl. I don't want you bitching about everything. This is why Robert left! I want you out of my house!"

"And what makes you sure that I'm going to leave?" Then my dad punched my mom straight across the face, her falling to ground in defeat.

"Ashley. Call 911" Dad said as calmly as possible. I ran into the kitchen, dialed the numbers and waited

"911? What's your emergency?"

~

I watched the police take my mom away and shoved her in the back of the police car.

"Don't worry Ashley. Mom is going to be gone for a long time. She will never hurt you again." Dad said as we watched mom drive away.

(Flashback over) *Yus. It was a flashback (=^^=)*

I looked in the mirror in front of me. I was in my party dress that we went to pick out the other day. It was a dress that went to my knees, it was a black dress with sliver sequins starting at the bottom.

Today was MY day.

What are they getting for Ashley? Nobody knows! (Except me 😜)

-

Sorry for the short chapter! Kinda a bit of writers block 😕

-

So on my fanpage for the Benja on Instagram, Alesa liked my edit that I made for her (@⌒ー⌒@)

-

And remember, leave a like on the chapter if you enjoyed, follow if you're new and would like to see more, and leave a comment on what you thought of the chapter! Feedback is always appreciated!

-

Keep calm and read on!

-

~Nat 😗💕

-

Also, you dirty minded readers of mine, I hope you're ready for the next chapter 😏