Chapter 52

A groan reverberated in his throat as his hand moved, giving a few languid strokes, while he positioned himself. Toes curled into sheets as the pressure pooled, enough to entice but not enough to enter. A gargled gasp passed moistened lips at the sudden 'pop' and filling feeling of bypassing the ring of muscle. The pace was tantalizingly slow, accentuating every movement until she felt filled to the brim. A low groan left his lips as he felt the muscles pulsing and squeezing all around him. Though, the peace was short lived as he starkly pulled back and then slammed back into her. Her back arched, her pelvis moving deliberately trying to be filled deeper, giving in to the animalistic pace being set. Her hands made their way to his broad shoulders, her fingers tracing his shoulder blades before her nails dug into his porcelain flesh as he hit her good spot sending pings of light to flash behind her eyelids. Her body felt hot and her mouth felt dry as she gasped out and began to yell out his name-

"Skylar!" I ripped my notebook from his hands feeling my face warm due to rage and embarrassment.

"What? It's not like I haven't heard anything like this before. Though, I never would have took you for the type to document your sexual exploits. Kinky." His eyes danced with amusement as I mustered up my best death glare at him while I clutched the book to my chest. He seriously had no regard for others personal space.

"It's extra credit for school!" I stammered as I shoved the notebook back into my school bag.

"Uh huh. Whatever you say you dirty bird." A shit eating grin spread across his lips. "I'm so proud of how far you've come." I decided to ignore his comment, instead getting to the topic at hand.

"Why were you going through my bag anyway?" His lips pursed, not liking that I didn't take his bait.

"Your phone was vibrating crazy so I went to pull out your phone and happened upon that gem." He shrugged as he pointed to my phone sitting on the bench. I let out a soft sigh as I grabbed my device only to see fifteen unread messages on the notification screen. It looks like someone started a group chat.

Naruto: Senior skip day is coming up! We need ideas people!

Kiba: Road trip!?We can get a room in the city.

Naruto: That sounds good as long as I don't have to have a room next to Sasuke and Mimi. I cannot unhear the things I've heard at prom... (blush face)

Kiba: (Crying laughing face) Naomi isn't 'I moan' spelt backwards for nothing. (winky face) My eyes narrowed at Kiba's text, my heart momentarily skipping a beat as my stomach dropped. Was I really that loud that night? A few moments went by before the next text was received.

Naruto: Sasuke just hit me. (pained face) I couldn't help the small smile that crossed my face and the chuckle that left my lips. At least Sasuke has the situation under control.

Shikamaru: Can't say that you didn't deserve it... Have you two forgotten that skip day is a single day and not an overnight sort of thing? Besides, can either of you really afford to miss a day of school?

Kiba: Like you're one to talk. You lost out on being the valedictorian to Sasuke just because doing your assignments was such a 'drag' (annoyed face)

Ino: (eye roll) You guys are hopeless. Why don't we just go to the town fun center like everyone else?

Naruto: Since when is everyone else doing that?

Sakura: Naruto, you really need to start paying more attention to announcements. The senior committee has been talking about this and has been handing out fliers, pasting it to Facebook, etc for at least the last two weeks.