Chapter 35

~Sasuke's pov~

Despite everything that happened, we somehow managed to be the first to arrive at the beach house. We made alright time too seeing that it was only eight in the evening. I'm personally just glad the ride is over.

"You want me to wake up Naomi?" I took a momentary glance at Kiba before letting a sigh pass my lips.

"No, I should." Kiba gave me a short nod as we all unbuckled and got out of the vehicle. Naruto and Kiba went to the back to unload our things while I opened Naomi's door. "Naomi... We're here." I lightly shook her shoulder in order to wake her. I watched as her brown eyes began to open, blinking a few times to take in the unfamiliar surroundings. A slight frown crossed my lips as her features turned into a look of distaste when she looked at me. She promptly unbuckled herself and came stumbling out the vehicle, not being able to get out fast enough, pushing me out of her way while not uttering a word. I honestly hate when she gets like this. She gets so upset to the point where she'll just shut you out because that's all she's ever learned.

A heavy sigh let my lips as I went and grabbed our luggage and followed everyone up to the house. Naruto knocked on the door a couple of times before grinning like an idiot when it opened.

"Hey Gaara! How have you been?" Gaara gave Naruto a short nod.

"Fine." His sea foam eyes scanned over us, falling on Naomi.

"Well it's good to see you again, man." Gaara simply nodded again as he stepped out of the way, letting us in. "Oh, right! You haven't met Mimi before!" Naruto grinned as he noticed Gaara's gaze on her. "Gaara, this is Mimi. Mimi, this is Gaara."

"I-It's Naomi, actually.... U-Uh, N-Nice to meet you..." A slight blush crossed Naomi's cheeks as Gaara continued to stare at her before nodding his head. I don't really know what his fascination with her was but it was starting to piss me off a bit.

"Gaara, who is it?" I looked over to see Temari and Kankuro coming into the room. A slight frown crossed Temari's lips as she laid eyes on us. "When's that lazy, good for nothing, boyfriend of mine going to show up?" She huffed.

"Knowing Shika, he probably slept in." Kiba let out a little snicker earning a glare directed at him from Temari.

"Who's the new girl?" Kankuro spoke up. Naomi's blush darkened as Temari's attention was also brought towards her.

"I-I'm Naomi. Nice to meet you." Both Kankuro and Temari gave her a small nod, introducing themselves as well. Once all the introductions were done we went to claim our rooms and put our stuff away. There were actually only three quests rooms, with different set ups, so it became first come first serve. It's a good thing we were the first to show up.

Naomi continued to give me the cold shoulder as I followed her into a room that had two full beds in it. I set our bags by the bed towards the right wall. She took a quick glance at me, like she was expecting me to take the other bed, before letting out a little huff. We seriously need to talk this through because there's no way I'm going to have her mad at me this whole trip. Though, as soon as I opened my mouth to address the problem I was rudely interrupted.

"I call this bed!" Naruto grinned as he dived onto the other bed occupying the room. I gave him a deadly glare as his blue eyes looked over to Naomi and I. "Looks like we're roommates!" He let out a small laugh. "You guys have to promise not to have sex or anything while I'm in here though." My glare hardened on him as Naomi's face erupted in a crimson red.

"You should be more worried about me smothering you with a pillow." I growled causing Naruto to let out a nervous laugh. I kept my glare focused on Naruto until I noticed Naomi getting ready to leave the room. I quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Wait, we need to talk-Alone." I gave Naruto a dangerous look. He seemed to get the hint and quickly left the room.