Chapter 8

Weeks have gone by since I moved in with Sasuke and his family. Things have been going good so far. My mother was served with a court summons and in the next month I'll have to testify against her. I had to go to the hospital to get documentation on my body condition for court. They also wrote me a new script for my estrogen pills. While I was there I also met Sasuke's brother, Itachi, for the first time. He looked to be in his early to mid-twenties and is attractive like his brother. We actually get along pretty well.

Since then I've managed to gain ten pounds and I can eat quite a bit more food and keep it down. My stomach no longer looks like a crater and I am so excited about it. I'm still extremely skinny, I want to gain at least twenty more pounds, but at least now my body looked and felt normal.

So far, I haven't been assaulted again by any of Sasuke's fangirls. Though, it has been going around that I'm his sex slave, nothing more, just a toy. Sasuke tried to stop the rumors but they always spread like a wild fire and you can never tell where it originated.

"Hey, Naomi, are you listening?" I looked to Kiba. I guess I was spacing out.

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Our first game is this Saturday. I want you to come cheer me on." I smiled.

"I can't just go by myself."

"Hinata's going. You should get ahold of her. Plus we always throw a pretty good kickback afterwards."

"Really? That actually sounds fun." I smiled and looked towards Sasuke. He was packing up his stuff for the day. "Sasuke, do you want to go?" I could tell Kiba wasn't happy with me asking him.

"Hn. If you really want to go I guess I will."

"Yay!" I smiled happily. Kiba still didn't understand why I was hanging around and riding with Sasuke. But he didn't need to.

"Alright. Well I'm off to practice." I waved him out of the room.

"Sasuke, do you think we can go clothes shopping?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah. My clothes are starting to get tight since I've been gaining weight." He sighed.

"Fine. Do you want to go to the mall?" I nodded and smiled. He smirked as we made our way to his car. I took out my phone as I buckled up. I figured I should text Hinata to see if she wanted to group up at the football game. "Who are you texting?" Sasuke always asked me that when he saw me with it. He didn't like it when I was texting Kiba.

"Hinata." My phone buzzed.

'Sure. That sounds good!' I smiled.

"She's going to meet us at the game on Saturday."

"Hn." He didn't seem too excited about it. He probably was just going to keep an eye on Kiba. Sasuke parked his car and we walked into the mall. I love the mall. I was never allowed to go to one before so all of the shops and food stands excited me.

"Come on!" I grabbed onto Sasuke's arm and drug him from store to store. I actually have my own bank account. When I was living with my mom I stored a lot of money away whenever I came across any. I have quite a bit stored away. I found a lot of cute shirts and dressed. I even got a few pairs of pants. A blush crossed my face as I stopped in front of a store.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked. He was carrying all of my bags.

"I-I need to get some underwear..." I noticed a slight tint cross Sasuke's pale face.

"Well, let's hurry up." He walked me into the lingerie store.

"May I help you?" A store attendant asks. She seemed rather impressed with Sasuke.