Chapter 25

~Sasuke's pov~

"Naomi... Wake up." She let out a little groan as I nudged her. She looked at me, groggily, as her eyes tried to make out my features in the dark. She blinked a few times before glancing at the clock.

"Three o'clock...?" She groaned as her head dropped back onto her pillow. "Why do we have to leave so early...?" I let out a soft sigh as she whined. I knew we shouldn't have stayed up and watched a movie last night. But she said she'd be fine... Obviously that was a lie.

"It's a six hour drive to the cabin. Come on, get up. You can sleep in the car."

"What's the hold up?" I glanced towards Itachi standing in the doorway.

"I can't get her up."

"Throw cold water on her." Itachi smirked as Naomi let out a little shriek.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She sprung up in the bed.

"Good girl." I gave Itachi a slight glare as his smirk widened. "Now hurry up and get dressed." Noami groaned as she began to stand up as Itachi made his way back to whatever he was doing in the first place.

"Are all my things in the car already?"

"Yeah. I loaded them into my dad's car while you slept in." A smirk crossed my lips as she gave me a tired glare.

"... Get out so I can get dressed." She yawned as she motioned, with her hand, for me to leave. I complied without much fuss since we were already running a little late.

"Dress warm." I closed the door behind me as I entered the hallway. I just hope she doesn't fall back asleep. I closed my eyes for a moment as I leaned against the wall, waiting for her. This weekend might not be so bad now that Naomi's coming along.

"Kids! Come on, we have to leave!" My mother's voice echoed through the house. I sort of lost track of how long I've been waiting. "Your father's already in the car!" Great. That means we have two minutes to get down there before he gets mad.

"Naomi, we have to go. Now." I knocked on her door trying to hurry her along. The door swung open before I could knock a third time.

"I'm ready..." She grumbled obviously tired. We made our way down the stairs and out to the car. My dad was already buckled in and revving the engine to his black Cadillac Escalade impatiently. Mom sat in the front seat and Itachi and I got the window seats with Naomi in between us since the back was full of our supplies. I glanced out of the window, absently minded, as we took off. We weren't very talkative when it came to family trips. Actually, we're not all that keen on taking family trips in the first place.

As time went on I felt something slump over onto my shoulder. I glanced over and noticed Naomi had fallen over in her sleep. A small smile crossed my lips as she gently nuzzled her face against my arm. She was out like a rock. As I was looking at her I heard my mom make a little 'awe' sound.

"How cute!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face as I looked up. Itachi had a smirk plastered on his face. I gave him a slight glare, daring in to say something to make me have to kill him. He just let out a little laugh and looked away. "Don't you think so hunny?" My mom addressed my dad as she turned back towards the front of the car.

"Hn." He grunted keeping his focus on the road. Though, I couldn't help but notice the looks of distaste he was sending Naomi every time he glanced in the rear view mirror.

~Naomi's pov~

"Wake up." I gently felt my shoulder being nudged as I opened my eyes. At least it's light out now... I heard a soft chuckle as I began to come to. That's when I realized that I ended up falling asleep on Sasuke... In his parent's car. "Good morning." Sasuke smirked as I sat up from him. Speaking of his parents, where were they? We weren't there already, were we? Sasuke answered as if he read my mind. "We stopped to get gas. Mom went to get snacks, Itachi had to use the restroom and Dad's stretching his legs."